1.0.0c Patch Notes

Still getting stuck at "Authenticating User". The weird thing is, after the patch, i got an email with an unlock code, but there is no window to use that unlock code.

I didn't try going through the non-steam client yet as i have to re-download it.
"
Acalys wrote:
Still unable to log-in through the Steam client. It connects, but then gets stuck at "Authenticating user."
I'm curious, in the bottom right of your login screen do you also see "Alpha Tags/0.11.6" like WIndNvidia3D? Did an alpha build somehow get deployed?
Mine says 1.0.0c and is still stuck at contacting server.
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
Acalys wrote:
Still unable to log-in through the Steam client. It connects, but then gets stuck at "Authenticating user."
I'm curious, in the bottom right of your login screen do you also see "Alpha Tags/0.11.6" like WIndNvidia3D? Did an alpha build somehow get deployed?

Nope, I've got Release Tags/1.0.0c.
"
Noxyuz wrote:
Still getting stuck at "Authenticating User". The weird thing is, after the patch, i got an email with an unlock code, but there is no window to use that unlock code.

I didn't try going through the non-steam client yet as i have to re-download it.

Same issue here.
same problem here, stuck at contacting server.
I bought a guild tab but it's seemingly only accessible by me? Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong
srdy
On Steam can't get past:

An error occurred while updating path of Exile (connection time out)
Every time I attempt to start the game in the steam client, it starts patching the game. I start up PoE, and get told the it does not have the requisite update. It does this every time i start up the game.
Steam problems... this fixed

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/547226

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info