Spectral Throw

"
ezyanfarihin wrote:
This skill is so much fun to play.. However, the damage is so inferior compared to other skills. I need like a mirrored dagger to even stand a chance against the big bosses :(

I think they could completly rework the skill and make it channeling. Soo basicaly stage one 1 would be as it is but each stage would increase damage and increae duration during peak of the projecitle. This would allow the projectile to score more hits in sweet spot zone.

This would synergize with new gem. More hits more damage.
Last edited by Asheren on Mar 8, 2017, 3:25:23 AM
So is this a known issue.I noticed when using this skill if you press and hold attack button you will often move forward and attack in a juddery fashion and often run into enemies.I noticed other attacks and ranged spells don't work this way.This skill would feel so much better if you didn't constantly move forward when attacking,the only walk around is to not click and hold for too long and keep clicking.

Looking over past posts it seems a known annoyance but I will leave this unedited as I think it is a very concerning issue.It would be so much more fun without it.
Last edited by Kavlor on Mar 16, 2017, 8:01:23 AM
Leveling experience is pretty depressing, anything beyond white mobs slows you down.
ST is pretty pathetic.

Please buff damage.

Leveling experience is pretty depressing, anything beyond white mobs slows you down.
ST is pretty pathetic.

Please buff damage.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
CommodoX wrote:
ST is pretty pathetic.

Please buff damage.

what are you (and other you) using as a weapon?

i have a ST build and level with it from the get-go, and the only annoying thing is waiting until you get LMP.

throw the hardest hitting 2H weapon you can find (hrymnor's hymn, limbsplit, geoffri's baptism, rigwald's charge). you can even run/leap around in circles and make the skill work harder for you. not saying it is fully balanced compared to other skills, but i am saying that leveling shouldn't be as abysmal as you're making it sound. with one of those high damage weapons, you should be able to mow shit down, even with a 3L setup, for a long time.
Tried doing an ST Raider with Debeon's Dirge and it's inferior in every signle aspect to my TS Scion.

I cannot even imagine what ST feels like on a common weapon with half as much DPS.

Also something is wrong with it's graphics, just throwing 5 projectiles at 3 ASPD in my hideout makes me drop frames significantly. (something that usually only happens in breaches, AMD 7800 here)
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Sep 26, 2017, 7:30:17 AM
"
widardd wrote:
I cannot even imagine what ST feels like on a common weapon with half as much DPS.

It's really quite nice and smooth with Wasp Nest, the Poison really helps single-target, as well as clearing up stragglers. The Nest doesn't even achieve half of Debbie's DPS :P
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 26, 2017, 7:30:25 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
widardd wrote:

It's really quite nice and smooth with Wasp Nest, the Poison really helps single-target, as well as clearing up stragglers. The Nest doesn't even achieve half of Debbie's DPS :P

20% chance to poison when there's no double dipping and projectile nodes don't do anything for it?

I'm in doubt. ;)
Perception is reality.
Because there's literally no Ailment Damage on Claw passives (you don't have to use Projectile Damage)? Poison Chance is unique to the Wasp Nest? :/ What is this stupendously shortsighted comment about, exactly?
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 26, 2017, 9:38:52 AM
The skill:

- The 45% base projectile distance should be increased to 55 in my opinion. Compared to any other projectile skills it is way to short.

Since the base weapon is melee, it again nerf those type of weapon having such little projectile distance. Every other ranged type are way more powerful even a 880 pdps sword will not rivalise top damage of 500+pdps bows.

So once buff the base proj distance to at least 55%

- The attack speed on a 2h is terrible, this also should be an excuse grant a buff to base projectile distance
-------

Threshold gem:
There is one actually and it is very lackluster.
5% inc damage when projectile hit an enemy is not attractive compared to a 40% inc damage slot on rare jewel. it is even worse on bosses and the fact you need to always move around to avoid big hit in this game render the buff mute.

Either buff the damage to 10% or create a new jewel with more interesting bonuses.

Idea for new jewels:
- fire projectile in circle with at least 40 dexterity in radius *limited to 1*
- fire 1 additional projectile on the player back with at least 40 dexterity in radius *limited to 2*
- enemies killed by projectiles explode dealing 5% of life as cold damage with at least 40 dexterity in radius *limited to 1*
- projectile have 10% chance to grant a frenzy charge on hit with at least 40 dexterity in radius *limited to 2*
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jan 1, 2018, 2:21:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info