[GUIDE](1.0.5updated) McNasty's Scion/Which MF Dual Totem Build (Nemesis) [currently 395%R 91%Q]

This build is great. Currently lvl 54 with 120 iir / 30 iiq. I have finded some shitty uniques at the moment but i see the potencial.

I use bear trap as secondary skill when i have to solo bosses with the totems, though i dont know what to link it with. Im also doing some variations of the skill tree to get the double curse node.
Should also mention that playing solo to level 55 was no problem with this build. Simply went FP with LMP and Faster Casting, together with a single Flame totem before going AB. Survivability is, as with all totems builds, very high. Playing Domination, I havnt died yet - though I see ppl rip like crazy in my grps. There's such a huge load of new players not yet grasping the importance of capping your resists.

Also, even though this is a grp build, farming Merveil, Sarn City and other classic spots is no problem.
Standard IGN: Hecatii
Domination IGN: Stillsporking
"
marbor84 wrote:
Just thought I'd say thanks for the guide. All my characters are pure MF characters, so I figured it was about time to create one in one of the new leagues. This time I went with your flame totems.

Just hit level 61. Havnt made the transition to CI yet, but I do have the necessary items waiting in my stash. So far grouping has been a mixed experience. Its been so long since i did random grps - I've kinda forgotten how the cookie crumbles. The pug experience varies a lot, but I spam my GMP flame totems and collect dem rarez.

Anywho, about to get started with A3 merc. I'll post my gear below for anyone interested. Currently looking to buy/chance the distillate flask and the andvarius rings. Business as usual, really. Anywho, many thanks for hooking us up with this guide.

Gear!
Spoiler

Your Welcome =D
Updated
At which level do you go for CI ?
I usually go CI ~ root of the problem act 2 merciless. Take in account your maxium ES and elemental resistances.

What do you think about this armor? Is it viable for low level maps?

hmm do you have a video? could u link it?

i really like your build so far!!

could this build solo dominus?
could this build solo piety?

can you do maps 70+?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on November 20, 2013 2:46 AM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

can you do maps 70+?

If I got the thread right. No, no and no
IGN: iWillBringYouMoreItems
"
Zoubiey wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

can you do maps 70+?

If I got the thread right. No, no and no

wow rly... so its a ONLY culling strike party build?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcMfQ48EH8RlhRxFdcXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaohwySLJLAnCyftKPoqEyymLKcsvy9vNAo3ZjeDPQ9BqkKjQ2NGcUrETdhV1lZjV-FY9VnzWitk52aeb55wfXC7cU1yqXYIeGl8u331f8aAVoCkgseDCYauhtGMdo9GkNaTJ5rPm7WdxJ48o_Km66cIrKq0DLcxuJPAGsHFwzrDbcT2xp7KSteG2RPa3eGI6rrr7uwY8932rvba9zL3wfjr-WX56PrS-wn-SQ==

I'm dominating maps 77+
Similar build to yours with some changes which I feel bring a LOT to the group.

1) I concede that I will do 0 damage and can focus on not dieing.
2) I prefer Spell totem. The life of a spell totem is based off the Spell Totem Level.
I use a LEVEL 1 ARC. This means it costs 15 mana.

I use:

Arc
Totem
Faster Casting
IIR

(Assuming you have Heartbreaker, if not then no Faster Casting)

I run 4x Auras easily, each with +75% Effect
IGN: Glimmerfind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info