Thank you to those who helped me.

you people stalking him around these forums are really pathetic, no matter what you think he did. Just letting you know what you fools look like from the outside. Hell if I was him I would sell it at this point just for the lulz. Or get a buddy to "buy" it rather cause I would still wanna keep it. Fuck these guys they are doing thier best to make you miserable, the least you can do is return the favor ;D
"
arpgfan wrote:
Last edited by Eleziel on Oct 21, 2013, 9:55:24 PM
"
derbefrier wrote:
you people stalking him around these forums are really pathetic, no matter what you think he did. Just letting you know what you fools look like from the outside. Hell if I was him I would sell it at this point just for the lulz. Or get a buddy to "buy" it rather cause I would still wanna keep it. Fuck these guys they are doing thier best to make you miserable, the least you can do is return the favor ;D

Honestly no one cares what he does with it now. That bridge was crossed a long time ago.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Velocireptile wrote:
3 Threads made about what OP did, not referring to him, or his actions. Just a general "hey remember that someone did something really shitty". Locked.

This thread, pointless and inflammatory.

Completely Derailed.

Not locked.

*golf clap*

Well, he is an Exalted Supporter after all :)

Trash is trash , no matter the circumstances or the medium, there will always be confidence men in society. PoE just has theirs.

QUICK! lock the thread before we all blow!

Edit: Didn't work the first time. Sorry.
"
reboticon wrote:
"
derbefrier wrote:

Honestly no one cares what he does with it now. That bridge was crossed a long time ago.

they why you guys keep picking on him?, somehow this just prove you arnt.
"
marremurt wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
"
derbefrier wrote:

Why do you take it so personally?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
marremurt wrote:

Why do you take it so personally?

This is the least Neutral behaviour, that I have ever seen out of Sweden.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Oct 21, 2013, 11:34:17 PM
in sweden we prefer equality more then dishonor behavour, should sum it up enought if you dont realise it.

edit: and i got no clue why you Think i take it personally, you got your Points on him, why keep going at it? that does not prove any honor in that, it proves something else - "oh shit this person is scary, keep harrasm other persons i dont want to be Close to him"
Last edited by marremurt on Oct 21, 2013, 11:44:05 PM
"
marremurt wrote:
in sweden we prefer equality more then dishonor behavour, should sum it up enought if you dont realise it.

edit: and i got no clue why you Think i take it personally, you got your Points on him, why keep going at it? that does not prove any honor in that, it proves something else - "oh shit this person is scary, keep harrasm other persons i dont want to be Close to him"

I'm done replying to them and you should stop too. It's pointless. Hateful trolls will be hateful trolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info