Thank you to those who helped me.

"
Velocireptile wrote:
3 Threads made about what OP did, not referring to him, or his actions. Just a general "hey remember that someone did something really shitty". Locked.

This thread, pointless and inflammatory.

Completely Derailed.

Not locked.

*golf clap*

Also genuinely curious why this trollbait thread wasn't locked even after an admin had to come by and remove a troll comment.
"
Hakurei wrote:
"
Velocireptile wrote:
3 Threads made about what OP did, not referring to him, or his actions. Just a general "hey remember that someone did something really shitty". Locked.

Completely Derailed.

Not locked.

*golf clap*

Also genuinely curious why this trollbait thread wasn't locked even after an admin had to come by and remove a troll comment.

I don't see trolling, just someone saying thx but people look for fights when there are no 4 month leagues and races to play in.
"
Velocireptile wrote:

Completely Derailed.

Not locked.

*golf clap*

There you have your problem. We don't need a thousand threads about the same thing. And there is still 1 thread open here in Off Topic. That's more than enough.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
arpgfan wrote:
None of this would have even started if someone didn't falsely assume I was actually trying to sell my soul mantle.

FYI, if you all hate this thread so much, why keep bumping it?

I can't reconcile what you say above with this quote after people accused you of trying to sell it....

"My totem build is frustrating with all the support gems because of a high mana cost and I'd only use anything i got from selling it towards another build idea anyways."

I don't think someone who fully intended to keep it forever would have said that.

Just my 2 cents.
Standard Forever
"
arpgfan wrote:
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
I didn't donate BUT I probably would have. Glad I didn't. WTS is WTS and PC is PC. You have played long enough to know the difference.

With that being said...

One can always change one's mind but that was a little fast.

I know the difference, but unfortunately no one responds to "PC".

Really. What a bullshit answer. I am done and hope you burn for the shit you tried to pull.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Last edited by ToxicRatt on Oct 21, 2013, 5:54:04 PM
Some of the new
Spoiler
shiny new gold tags
I see around are making my eyes roll so hard in their sockets they might become an eye-nado.

That togheter with this thread, that is.

I'm just saiyan.
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Oct 21, 2013, 6:12:29 PM
"

I'm just saiyan.

I don't mean to call you a liar...

But I think that Goku and Vegeta are the only Saiyan's left....
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"

I'm just saiyan.

I don't mean to call you a liar...

But I think that Goku and Vegeta are the only Saiyan's left....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_I
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Oct 21, 2013, 6:20:19 PM
This is funny.

I honestly can't say I'm surprised.

General guidelines for a better community?

Rofl, what a joke. Also, the comment before "That is all. Logging out forever" is extremely fucking lowlife.
The Russell Wilson Era
I might have a 6L soul mantle for sale soon, depending on how much they fuck sporker over in 1.0.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 21, 2013, 8:18:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info