Welcome back ARPGFan :)

Now i only need Charan back.

Who's to say he's not? ;)

Well, i didn't see him post yet. :)
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:
Is it really so bad that I wanted to know how much something I've never had before is worth?...

Because it's possible to be curious of the value and not have the intention to sell it at the same time.

You specifically stated that you would: use the Profit from selling the Soul Mantle towards another build. Since the Ice Spear totem build was annoying.

Resume Damage Control...

That is something I said he should do. He said he may use the profits if he sells it to further enjoy the game.
There is grief in wisdom, there is sorrow in truth
Yet, the heart of the wise is in the house of mourning
And by sad countenance the heart is made stonger in time
So, I embrace this burden and weep for the fools that chase the wind
I don't care if you were going to sell it or not. However if you had an ounce of common sense you'd stop creating these threads over and over and bait people into replying. Maybe you like all the attention, I can't say. If you were genuinely trying to put this entire episode behind you, you wouldn't constantly start threads that loosely refer to it. If you want to thank people who helped you, there is a PM function on these forums to do so. Since you keep making it public, I can only assume you have other intentions for doing so.

That is all. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
"
arpgfan wrote:
None of this would have even started if someone didn't falsely assume I was actually trying to sell my soul mantle.

FYI, if you all hate this thread so much, why keep bumping it?

Good day to you Sir. Might I tow your observation and consideration to the above quote which was delivered in a manner that exudes self admiration Sir?

I would query you, How is an astute constituent of this magnificent on-line brotherhood supposed to deduce from this conglomeration that this was only a ploy to acquire an amount of currency should you attempt to off load this fine example of communal charity to another needy soul?
Why didn't you just sell the damn thing? Would have been hilarious in my opinion.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
Kochise wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:
None of this would have even started if someone didn't falsely assume I was actually trying to sell my soul mantle.

Good day to you Sir. Might I tow your observation and consideration to the above quote which was delivered in a manner that exudes self admiration Sir?

I would query you, How is an astute constituent of this magnificent on-line brotherhood supposed to deduce from this conglomeration that this was only a ploy to acquire an amount of currency should you attempt to off load this fine example of communal charity to another needy soul?

Since when are eternal supporters a charity case?

I never had a shavs or a 6L and no one ever was nice to me. :(

Am i so despicable that i'm unworthy of your kindness?

Oh dear community tell me where did i go wrong? A shavs a kaoms or even a mantle is all i ask for.
"
"
Kochise wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:

Oh dear community tell me where did i go wrong? A shavs a kaoms or even a mantle is all i ask for.

Fool.

If you are going to beg for all your items. You need to tell everyone what a terrible community they are for not giving you anything they have in their stash.

Also, aim high, like Kaoms high. Or 6L, that way you aren't wasting your time on items that you can only sell for a few Chaos.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"

Fool.

If you are going to beg for all your items. You need to tell everyone what a terrible community they are for not giving you anything they have in their stash.

Also, aim high, like Kaoms high. Or 6L, that way you aren't wasting your time on items that you can only sell for a few Chaos.

I don't care about selling, i just want the mantle for example. :(
If its so bad why doesn't anyone just drop me one...
3 Threads made about what OP did, not referring to him, or his actions. Just a general "hey remember that someone did something really shitty". Locked.

This thread, pointless and inflammatory.

Completely Derailed.

Not locked.

*golf clap*
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
3 Threads made about what OP did, not referring to him, or his actions. Just a general "hey remember that someone did something really shitty". Locked.

This thread, pointless and inflammatory.

Completely Derailed.

Not locked.

*golf clap*

its off Topic - and also he do not ask for a fight, so can you keep it from this topic atleast?, or just drop it? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info