Thank you to those who helped me.

"
"
Xavderion wrote:
I almost got banned shittalking this beggar in each of his begging threads. I was away over the weekend so I missed the current drama, else I would probably be on probation now for a long time :) Will probably post this screenshot + the background story in each of his future begging threads from now on.

Just my opinion but.

It's not *that* particular screenshot that bothers me, sure it comes a bit dickish but eh it can be explained.

It's the other one that bothers me.

There is another screenshot? Link pls.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
APRG fan is going to inherit all this:

Uniques:
Spoiler

Shockangel's gear + gems:

Spoiler

Thunderstyker's gear + gems:

Spoiler

Misc gems:

Spoiler

Currency:

Spoiler

Misc rare items:

Spoiler
Can he sell them?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Hi!! Just my other account!!

ARPGfan gets all this too:
Spoiler

Last edited by mrsmiley222 on Oct 22, 2013, 2:15:48 PM
Remember, Its 50% likely he's trolling you
"
TheWretch wrote:

No, I'm quitting the game for good. All my friends in this game already quit after reading the patch notes, and I'm not the slightest bit interested in having to fix/regear/remake the builds I've become comfortable with.

I'll see you guys in D3 RoS.

I already sent ARPGfan a PM with Mrsmiley21, as soon as he logs on and replies he can have all that stuff.

And I posted those items for verification, because I'll ask him to post them just to prove he got the items I said I was gonna give him.

"
TheWretch wrote:
Can he sell them?

I couldn't give a shit what he does with them.

If he was smart he'd sit on the legacy uniques for a few months, because they will only appreciate in value. 1000% facebreaker mitts is going to probably be worth more than a soul taker, because they're nerfing the fucking shit out of facebreakers, and 1000% is godly.
Last edited by mrsmiley222 on Oct 22, 2013, 2:26:37 PM
"
mrsmiley222 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

No, I'm quitting the game for good. All my friends in this game already quit after reading the patch notes, and I'm not the slightest bit interested in having to fix/regear/remake the builds I've become comfortable with.

I already sent ARPGfan a PM with Mrsmiley21, as soon as he logs on and replies he can have all that stuff.

And I posted those items for verification, because I'll ask him to post them just to prove he got the items I said I was gonna give him.

We wont see each other ever again then.

See you tomorrow. ;)
I'll be back in a couple hrs. And ARPGfan, you better PM me back, because I'm definitely not trolling. You might wanna make sure you got enough room for all that stuff I posted.

And BTW, I am NOT going to download this waste of bandwidth 1.0 patch, so if you want these items you better get back with me TODAY.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 22, 2013, 2:32:16 PM
"
mrsmiley222 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

"
TheWretch wrote:
Can he sell them?

I couldn't give a shit what he does with them.

If he was smart he'd sit on the legacy uniques for a few months, because they will only appreciate in value. 1000% facebreaker mitts is going to probably be worth more than a soul taker, because they're nerfing the fucking shit out of facebreakers, and 1000% is godly.

I don't buy a word you just said. But ok! Enjoy d3
"
Xavderion wrote:
I almost got banned shittalking this beggar in each of his begging threads. I was away over the weekend so I missed the current drama, else I would probably be on probation now for a long time :) Will probably post this screenshot + the background story in each of his future begging threads from now on.

Honestly, when I saw him trying to sell it after begging the community for fusings I wasn't surprised. Really wasn't.

I knew he was a fake, just look at all his "I love this game" and "Be a better community!" posts.. such a god damn fake I could see it from a mile away.

But.. it's what he said after. I'm not gonna post it here, most already know about it (Hint: check PoE Reddit under the post "forum drama", it has 300+ comments.)

I didn't expect him to say that. I knew he was a fake, but I didn't think he was going to be harshly threatening people's families. That's too far. That's low life scum.

People manipulate others on the internet all the time, it is what it is... but comments like this... He deserves all the negativity that comes his way. He clearly doesn't value how far people will go to protect their loved ones.

You don't just say shit like that... remember the LoL kid?
The Russell Wilson Era

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info