Thank you to those who helped me.

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I just gave ALL my items to ARPGfan. Look back at the verification for the items posted, its all gone, hes got em now.

I'm off to D3, but after I see all the haters squeal for a bit first.

I never posted good or bad about the issue but as for your motivation regarding what would have otherwise easily been a very generous act on your part ...

Doesn't it just make you a hater of hater's? It seems that you saw something you didn't like and you wanted to negatively impact those who you judged. Not sure I see the difference at that point
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
Pavshaus wrote:
Doesn't it just make you a hater of hater's? It seems that you saw something you didn't like and you wanted to negatively impact those who you judged. Not sure I see the difference at that point

I sat down and wondered, who on the forums could I give all my items to before I quit; and in doing so would cause more jealousy and butthurt than giving it to anyone else? Who better than the one that obtained a crowd full of haters over owning them by asking for fusings?
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I just gave ALL my items to ARPGfan. Look back at the verification for the items posted, its all gone, hes got em now.

Arpg no longer has any excuse to beg, ever, and you leaving the game? Man I was a little sad about the patch nodes but you've just made this an amazing day!
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I imagine you frothed at the mouth while reading the patch notes, smashed your fist into the keyboard... then cried.

After that you went to GameStop. Got a new Keyboard and on the drive home thought "how can I make others feel the way I feel"

Then you came up with the genius ploy of giving the Forum Fool all your items.

Nobody cares, the whole point of everything that went down was to let everyone know what a Hypocritical little beggar that person is. Not to try and remove his wealth.

The only funny thing here is how butthurt you are, which is sad at the same time. Like a clown that falls down and cuts his knee open, then slowly bleeds out.

Peace out, enjoy Diablo 3, try not to take it as seriously as you took PoE.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
I imagine you frothed at the mouth while reading the patch notes, smashed your fist into the keyboard... then cried.

I got the visual, too funny
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Velocireptile wrote:

Gotta at least give you a 4/10 for creativity.

"

After that you went to GameStop. Got a new Keyboard and on the drive home thought "how can I make others feel the way I feel"

Gamestop doesn't even sell PC keyboards, jackass.

"

Really? How long did it take you to figure that one out? Hm... Its not exactly like I kept my intentions hidden?

"

Nobody cares, the whole point of everything that went down was to let everyone know what a Hypocritical little beggar that person is. Not to try and remove his wealth.

"Nobody cares" seems to be code on here for "I'm butthurt & caring" - always seem to hear this before a length rant. Now THAT is caring.

"

The only funny thing here is how butthurt you are, which is sad at the same time. Like a clown that falls down and cuts his knee open, then slowly bleeds out.

Its a game dude, I don't approve of it so I give all my shit away like its nothing and delete all my characters. Zero emotional attachment. I game for fun only, if they remove my fun, I remove that game from my computer. I've quit and gave away all my items from every online game I've ever played. I've seen "Balancing changes" create a mass exodus in a community before, and the game never recovers is previous player base and ends up going FTP, or shuts the servers down.

"

Oh don't worry, ill see you there bro!! Let me know if you're into D3 and maybe we can team sometime.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 22, 2013, 7:00:25 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I only said GameStop because I assumed you are American.
In Australia they sell PC Peripherals, just about every Razer Product and some other brands.

I do play Diablo 3 sometimes, but it usually last for 30 minutes so I can watch my Monk kick and punch everything.

It just really is not fun to me, if RoS was the free patch is should be (instead of what I assume will be a $60 expansion here) I might give it a second chance. But there is no way I'm paying Blizzard $50+ for what should have been part of the Core game
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Velocireptile wrote:

Gotta at least give you a 4/10 for creativity.

"

"

Really? How long did it take you to figure that one out? Hm... Its not exactly like I kept my intentions hidden?

"

"Nobody cares" seems to be code on here for "I'm butthurt & caring" - always seem to hear this before a length rant. Now THAT is caring.

"

Its a game dude, I don't approve of it so I give all my shit away like its nothing and delete all my characters. Zero emotional attachment. I game for fun only, if they remove my fun, I remove that game from my computer. I've quit and gave away all my items from every online game I've ever played. I've seen "Balancing changes" create a mass exodus in a community before, and the game never recovers is previous player base and ends up going FTP, or shuts the servers down.

"

Oh don't worry, ill see you there bro!! Let me know if you're into D3 and maybe we can team sometime.

The butthurt... the passive aggression... i-it's beautiful *-*
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I only said GameStop because I assumed you are American.
In Australia they sell PC Peripherals, just about every Razer Product and some other brands.

I do play Diablo 3 sometimes, but it usually last for 30 minutes so I can watch my Monk kick and punch everything.

It just really is not fun to me, if RoS was the free patch is should be (instead of what I assume will be a $60 expansion here) I might give it a second chance. But there is no way I'm paying Blizzard $50+ for what should have been part of the Core game

Gamestop stores around here don't even really sell PC games/accessories. You might be able to find a copy of WoW, or one of the popular MMOs, or one of their time cards, but thats about it.

The way I see it is Blizzard is FINALLY taking D3 in the right direction, by removing the fucking AH. And there is something about the combat mechanics in D3 that are more fun to play for me. I like shooting stuff with my Demon Hunter, and you don't just have an infinite pool of "I can spam any attack as much as I want cause I got BM and life leech hurrr", you gotta switch it up.

I didn't like D2 all that much either until LoD came out. I remember quitting D2 for awhile then going back after LoD, and couldn't put the fucking game down for like 2 years.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 22, 2013, 7:34:57 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
and you don't just have an infinite pool of "I can spam any attack as much as I want cause I got BM and life leech hurrr", you gotta switch it up.

You're implying D3 has more depth and is more complicated than POE?

Great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info