Thank you to those who helped me.

"
KaTet wrote:

I know the difference, but unfortunately no one responds to "PC".

http://poe.xyz.is/search?league=Standard&name=Soul+Mantle&link=6&time=2013-10-14

Here you go. Just try clicking on a link. First one sold for 22 ex. Really wouldn't of been that tough. Or you know...could've just asked people in the thread.[/quote]

22 ex? Thats hella expensive. You make me feel dirt poor. :(
And why do i always get the quoting wrong? :(
I thought you logged out forever after that "everyone they love murdered" comment.

I'm sad to see it isn't so :(

Good going on this thread to inflame the situation though.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
arpgfan wrote:
Is it really so bad that I wanted to know how much something I've never had before is worth?...

Because it's possible to be curious of the value and not have the intention to sell it at the same time.

Of course not...but you don't type WTS, you type PC...or hey, "what's this worth". Or you go to the PC forums, or ask the people who dontated, or look on poexyz. I mean there are countless ways, and you either chose the complete wrong way, or were looking to sell it.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Last edited by KaTet on Oct 21, 2013, 4:36:04 PM
Welcome back ARPGFan :)
"
arpgfan wrote:
Is it really so bad that I wanted to know how much something I've never had before is worth?...

Because it's possible to be curious of the value and not have the intention to sell it at the same time.

You specifically stated that you would: use the Profit from selling the Soul Mantle towards another build. Since the Ice Spear totem build was annoying.

Resume Damage Control...
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"

Nobody is judging you for your curiosity, the sooner u realize this, the better.

Actions speak louder then words ore something is the english saying right?

I have noticed this many times before in your reactions. Instead of calming down, ore defusing a heated situation, you prefer to take out the gasoline.

"
And why do i always get the quoting wrong? :(

I think you needed to do a dual quote there? :p
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Oct 21, 2013, 4:38:55 PM
This is such a mess. It's a sad world we live in when harassment and bullying is tolerated. I'm just glad GGG is finally getting up in arms about this a little. The way ARPGfan has been treated since as far back as I can recall has been poor and for no real good reason. He may be a bit naive or open-ended, but nothing what has been proposed by the clique around this game. I'm starting to see just who is actually trying to engage in civil entertainment and those who just want to destroy everything about the game. ARPGfan is not one of them. I could compile a list but I am sure it would look hypocritical. If you want to know who around here is worth their salt, just send me a message and I'll do my best to guide you.
There is grief in wisdom, there is sorrow in truth
Yet, the heart of the wise is in the house of mourning
And by sad countenance the heart is made stonger in time
So, I embrace this burden and weep for the fools that chase the wind
"
marremurt wrote:

Now i only need Charan back.
"
"
marremurt wrote: