Thank you to those who helped me.

"
If people are stupid enough to give their fusings away its their fault not his. Like i never participate in a lottery ingame or IRL, its all a scam.

huh?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Oct 21, 2013, 3:30:32 PM
You're a real glutton for punishment, aren't you OP?
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
If people are stupid enough to give their fusings away its their fault not his. Like i never participate in a lottery ingame or IRL, its all a scam.

huh?

You don't get it? From what i gather people gave him fusings or whatever and he kept em or used them. Now everybody is butthurt because he said something like he wouldn't sell the item or whatevs but he tried to and now its all cry cry on the forum.

Unless i'm missing something here it seems people should not have given him the fusings.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

huh?

You don't get it? From what i gather people gave him fusings or whatever and he kept em or used them. Now everybody is butthurt because he said something like he wouldn't sell the item or whatevs but he tried to and now its all cry cry on the forum.

Unless i'm missing something here it seems people should not have given him the fusings.

This issue has been beaten to death. If you don't understand the dif between a lottery where there is a possibility of personal gain and charity under false pretenses I have 0 interest in explaining it to you. G'day
I would think ARPGfan just enjoys the attention and the punishment. Any normal guy would have apologized a long time ago, not to mention keep a low profile for some weeks instead of acting like nothing happened the very next day.

So if he wants to bait to get his thrill, he should welcome the consequences?

Personal messages exist to send PERSONAL messages, like thank you's aimed at a specific person.
And there is no reason to make a thread like this at this time, other then baiting.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I would think ARPGfan just enjoys the attention and the punishment. Any normal guy would have apologized a long time ago, not to mention keep a low profile for some weeks instead of acting like nothing happened the very next day.

So if he wants to bait to get his thrill, he should welcome the consequences?

Personal messages exist to send PERSONAL messages, like thank you's aimed at a specific person.
And there is no reason to make a thread like this at this time, other then baiting.

Who do you think is smarter: The Fisherman with his lure. Or. The Fish that falls for the lure.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Who do you think is smarter: The Fisherman with his lure. Or. The Fish that falls for the lure.

The pole, for it commands the fisherman the lure and the fish all at once.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
None of this would have even started if someone didn't falsely assume I was actually trying to sell my soul mantle.

FYI, if you all hate this thread so much, why keep bumping it?
Keep going, they keep giving you rope
"
arpgfan wrote:
None of this would have even started if someone didn't falsely assume I was actually trying to sell my soul mantle.

FYI, if you all hate this thread so much, why keep bumping it?

Dude....you really are trying to rile people up aren't you.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info