Thank you to those who helped me.

Why does everyone take everything I do and turn it into something it's not?
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Oct 21, 2013, 3:05:59 PM
"
Helionova wrote:
[Removed by Admin]

No name shaming please. Sarcasm isn't helping either.
Removed by Admin naturally, and I'll agree that was antagonistic. No doubt about it.

But it was definitely funny. Sarcasm can be good sometimes.
"
arpgfan wrote:
Why does everyone take everything I do and turn it into something it's not?

People love a witch hunt. Glad to see you back as well :).
Can someone explain what happened?

Does this have to do when buddy was begging for Fusings to link his chest?

Was there a scam involved?

If it's name and shame someone PM the details please!
The Russell Wilson Era
do you have a penchant for self destruction..? Leave it alone or give back all the fusings and apologize. This is getting old
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
do you have a penchant for self destruction..? Leave it alone or give back all the fusings and apologize. This is getting old

If people are stupid enough to give their fusings away its their fault not his. Like i never participate in a lottery ingame or IRL, its all a scam.

Now give it a rest and get over it.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

If people are stupid enough to give their fusings away its their fault not his. Like i never participate in a lottery ingame or IRL, its all a scam.

You waste your money on things you know are a scam?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

You waste your money on things you know are a scam?

I said i don't but enough people play lotteries don't they? Even though they know they get nothing in return or whatever they get they probably put in ten times more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info