Spectral throw

I'm gonna go Pillar of the Caged God 1000STR Spectral Throw with Iron Grip :D
Heard it here first!
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Last edited by Xymordos on Oct 24, 2013, 9:11:20 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtFx0byCcgJ9UppTJ-Nug6UkCgQzFKyE4qWK9aUl4TYEthIW5pbqp07XgNeu-E2YTvhymHao1-kGybLZtdnrmfy6EbqJqpbqmUreS18rZBt7a-ir6nxFjEuM2Y1fji6vKX_Ik=

what u guys think ? and is iron grip realy working ?

Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
i should have read the infos on spectral throw. i thought it would work with Range Attack Totem.
Now my build is ruined :( Time to start again.
Iron Grip is confirmed working from me.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Iron Grip is working for sure.

Here's my build if anyone want to take a look at a high level Spectral Throw build. Spent quite a bit of time on this now, wouldnt mind suggestions on improvement, however.
Last edited by AveiMil on Oct 24, 2013, 10:06:36 AM
"
Kamro wrote:
So Increased critcial strikes with daggers ect will work ?

I also would like to know this. Like "increased crit chance with melee weapon X" won´t work with ST right?
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
increse physical damage with one handed melee weapons will work ?
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Last edited by torta21 on Oct 24, 2013, 11:05:53 AM
Well i guess no because the word "melee" mustn´t be there. And i think i answered my own question also.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Well i guess no because the word "melee" mustn´t be there. And i think i answered my own question also.

"Melee Physical" nodes will not work...any node that has the wording "Increased Melee Physical Damage" (gem included) will not be added to Spectral Throw's DPS calculations. HOWEVER, any node that says "Increased Physical Damage" or "Increased Physical Weapon Damage" WILL WORK because those nodes buff the weapon directly. This also applies to Elemental Damage as well.

Examples:

1. The two starting nodes on melee portion of the Duelist tree both say "x% Increased Melee Physical Damage". These nodes WILL NOT add their buffs to Spectral Throw's DPS.

2. The 'Water Dancing' notable in the Duelist tree says "x% Increased Physical Damage With One-handed Melee Weapons" and this WILL WORK with Spectral Throw.
Last edited by Tanakeah on Oct 24, 2013, 11:33:36 AM
Increased Melee Weapon damage will work.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info