Spectral throw

So do we know if it is a spell, projectile? If so wouldn't damage from any other weapon but daggers and wands be sub par?
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2016, 5:58:53 PM
its an attack , melee and projectile in the same time :D

ye i know i know :P
Its a physical projectile spell. Similar to how EK works, I believe.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
"
Varanice wrote:
Its a physical projectile spell. Similar to how EK works, I believe.

it's not a spell
The gem screenshot shows Attack, Melee. One of the gameplay video shows ST with LMP though, so some projectile stuff will work with it.

Only thing I'm curious about is how many times the axe hits when it goes through an enemy. Seems to hit multiple times in the video, which will make it really OP when you do Spectral Throw-LMP-Multistrtike-Melee Physical-Added Fire. It will be pretty glorious.
Last edited by Zealflare on Oct 8, 2013, 2:23:50 PM
"
Zealflare wrote:
The gem screenshot shows Attack, Melee. One of the gameplay video shows ST with LMP though, so some projectile stuff will work with it.

Only thing I'm curious about is how many times the axe hits when it goes through an enemy. Seems to hit multiple times in the video, which will make it really OP when you do Spectral Throw-LMP-Multistrtike-Melee Physical-Added Fire. It will be pretty glorious.

Nice! Is it only for Scion?
IGN tiraflechases
"

all classes
Seems like it could be really op if melee physical passives work with it. EK on roids.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
ridgedracer wrote:
"
Zealflare wrote:

I think it is the starting skill for scion. So to get it for other classes you have to:

1) Trade with someone who got it already.
2) Make a scion.
3) Have it drop.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Zealflare wrote:

How about Melee Splash? Each hit procing the Splash damage would be pretty insane for AoE :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info