What is the Best Unique In Your Opinion

"
Gravethought wrote:
Rainbowstrides are an example of the worst uniques. Absolutely nothing very special about them, nothing unique about them at all.

I agree that it's a "bad" unique in that it's way too generic and powerful, it has all the resists and movement speed you'd want from a rare with some cherries on top
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
"
Torrenz wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:
Rainbowstrides are an example of the worst uniques. Absolutely nothing very special about them, nothing unique about them at all.

I agree that it's a "bad" unique in that it's way too generic and powerful, it has all the resists and movement speed you'd want from a rare with some cherries on top
Yup. Auxium and Lioneye's Glare have the exact same problem. Just too good all around.

Then there's Soul Taker, Shav's, and Kaom's for when you just feel like shitting on game balance.
Definitely this bad boy here...

;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 7, 2013, 3:45:38 AM
Goldrim - free and grants immunity to elemental damage through half of the game.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
hard to pick one, but I love this

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
can u use a jeweler or fusing on tabula rasa?
[Removed by Admin]

I'd say "1handed unique mace that beats Soultaker" (or at least >lvl70 and worth a shot), but it seems to me that 1h maces are not in favor.
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
"Best" uniques aka badly designed items:

Auxium
Kaom's Heart
Lioneye's Glare
Taryn's Shiver
The Searing Touch
Soul Taker
Lioneye's Glare
Shavronne's Wrappings
Thunderfist
Aegis Aurora

Best balanced uniques:

The Bringer of Rain
Sunblast
Lightning Coil
Tabula Rasa
Chin Sol
Mon'tregul's Grasp
Pillar of the Caged God (it needs a buff though,so nice design,so poor stats)

Last edited by AusterlitZ on Oct 7, 2013, 4:14:09 AM

These pretty much got me my first endgame toon. Still using them at level 70. I use Wurm's on multiple characters and will use the Crest on my Facebreaker when I decide to make him.

The only Unique that I'd rather have would be Bringer :D
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
My lvl 62 marauder still using it lol:

The helm is cursed as is tabula rasa though. Once you put them on you can not take them off. I know I can't. I just can't. These items are just too good.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info