What is the Best Unique In Your Opinion

I personally love the Goddess Scorned just because of the amount of build options the unique provides.

The vast majority of uniques have are pretty obvious to build around. Especially the vast majority of melee weapons, which just scream: "Looks like I need to stack physical damage..."

Goddess Scorned, on the other hand, scales well off of...
- Physical damage
- Sword damage
- Attack speed
- Elemental damage
- Fire damage
- Burning damage
- Critical damage
- Critical multiplier
...with many of these multiplying one another, making finding the optical combination somewhat challenging.

Not to mention you have the option of dealing massive AoE, or massive single target with proliferation (since the burn is augmented so much).

I spent a good 5-6 hours in excel playing around with various passive builds and skill gems and was amazed at how close completely different builds ended up being in terms of DPS.
"
Veracocha wrote:
Soul Taker. Outstanding design.

I disagree Soul Taker, any rare can have better DPS than soultaker given the right roll. Most overrated weapon by noobs, most hated on weapon by noobs.
Last edited by WarlordClaw on Oct 7, 2013, 12:14:40 AM
"
WarlordClaw wrote:
"
Veracocha wrote:

I disagree Soul Taker, any rare can have better DPS than soultaker given the right roll. Most overrated weapon by noobs, most hated on weapon by noobs.

He said it was because of how it is designed
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
WarlordClaw wrote:
"
Veracocha wrote:

He said it was because of how it is designed

But what does Soultaker do besides DPS? Nothing therefore its designed no differnt than any normal weapon. Physical Damage can chlll... Anyone running hatred can already do that with any weapon. I would beg to differ that a blood seeker claw is by far a more inovative disgn as it gives vall pact with no negative side effects.
Last edited by WarlordClaw on Oct 7, 2013, 12:21:03 AM
most helpful unique and i think 90% of players will agree dam low life farmers :<
"

Kinda vague. We talking graphics or functionality?

If graphics, then that's a whole other kettle of eaglefish.

But going by the OP, we're discussing functionality, in which case Soul Taker is...disappointing and several devs know it.

Eaglefish FTW!!!

Edit: Speaking of Eaglefish, new Unique Idea!!!

Eaglefish's Fin
Eagle Claw

Required Level: 55
Required Dex: 97
Required Int: 97
Physical Damage: 43-138
Elemental Damage: 10-40 (Cold Damage)
Crit Chance: 6.5%
Attack Speed: 1.35

6% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Life

Melee attacks are supported by level 18 Melee Splash
Adds 10-40 Cold Damage
(6-10)% of Physical Damage is leeched back as Mana
You take 15% of maximum life per second as chaos damage when not moving
(100-200%) Increased Physical and Elemental Damage after moving for 10 seconds or more
30% Chance to avoid Projectile Attacks
(10-20)% More Chance to Freeze Enemies on hit
Cannot Dual Wield
-----------------------

Always moving, escape your fate,
from predators that lie in wait.
Strike with certainty, from sea to sky,
Beware my enemeis, of scales that fly!

Hey! Anyone have around $1400 they could loan me? ;)
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Last edited by GingerBeast on Oct 7, 2013, 12:52:17 AM
"

But going by the OP, we're discussing functionality, in which case Soul Taker is...disappointing and several devs know it.

soul taker dissapointing? :\ "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks"
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
most helpful unique and i think 90% of players will agree dam low life farmers :<

Couldn't think of one, but yes I love this ring.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
"

soul taker dissapointing? :\ "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks"

I play a marader without soultaker and I can honestly say i have never even encountered that problem. Its a solution to a problem that doesnt exist if u use mana leech or build your character correctly.
Last edited by WarlordClaw on Oct 7, 2013, 12:33:20 AM
"
I play a marader without soultaker and I can honestly say i have never even encountered that problem.

problem? its more of a luxury been able to drop blood magic gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info