What is the Best Unique In Your Opinion

1. Pretty much all the low level uniques. Specifically wanderlust.

2. Quecholli + Sweep. Most fun combo in a long time.

3. Rat's nest.
"
Directrix wrote:

I've always been partial to this one.

In addition to the unique properties of Mana gain on hit and reduced effect of curses, as far as I'm aware, still the only non-weapon Unique item that grants Life gain on hit (and in abundance!). All properties that are well suited to the way I enjoy playing this game. Of course, the ring has some pretty debilitating downsides, but that adds to the intrigue.

So can you wear 2x and get the benefit ?
"
H4T3MONG3R wrote:
"
Directrix wrote:

In addition to the unique properties of Mana gain on hit and reduced effect of curses, as far as I'm aware, still the only non-weapon Unique item that grants Life gain on hit (and in abundance!). All properties that are well suited to the way I enjoy playing this game. Of course, the ring has some pretty debilitating downsides, but that adds to the intrigue.

You can only wear one.
IGN: BigFerrousMetal
I would say Soul taker or Kaoms, tho i do like my bow.

Spoiler
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
Directrix wrote:
"
H4T3MONG3R wrote:
"
Directrix wrote:

You can only wear one.

technically the item is broken since you can't wear OTHER rings... considering uniques are mirrored off the original technically the two rings are the same ring... so you should be able to wear both, since you are wearing the same ring... twice!
Last edited by AintCare on Oct 7, 2013, 1:17:45 AM

Even if it hits for nothing, 10 rain of arrows per second is hilarious.

Man_Mode
Quill rain, facebreakers, Voll's protector are the best uniques. They open up new possibilities and player builds.

Rainbowstrides are an example of the worst uniques. Absolutely nothing very special about them, nothing unique about them at all.
koams heart
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Rainbowstrides are an example of the worst uniques. Absolutely nothing very special about them, nothing unique about them at all.

block chance to spells :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info