[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Yup.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
will Vengeance proc if link it with CWDT or it got another proc mechanic ?
Counterattacks have different pro mechanics(clearly explained in the description of the actual skill gems) furthermore cwdt triggers SPELLS.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm in something of a holding pattern with my main while my brother catches up, so I started searching the forums for a two handed weapon build and bingo up popped what sounds like a really fun build.

I read a question early in the posts asking if the build was Atziri viable, was there a response given? I would think that if we can maintain frenzy charges, I would have to believe the response would be a resounding yes it is.

Regardless, I have always wanted to give the Duelist a go, so after walking into a very special drop a few days back and the to top it off it didn't end there. I then used 67 jewelers an 23 fusions to complete a very nice 6 linked BIS weapon just waiting for me to get this guy leveled up high enough.

Currently level 29 I think, so I have a ways to go, but with my brother up ahead, I will have help available to keep me playing in areas 3-6 levels higher than my char, the xp increase is noticed.

Just wanted to say thanks for the build and looking forward to level 44 so I can start playing him more and more as intended.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Yeah that question was asked many times actually :) And answered every time too :P
In my opinion Atziri is hard to do because it's harder to obtain frenzy charges, during the split phase you can't use flicker strike + multistrike because you might hit the mirror holding clone, also in general flicker strike + multistrike eats p a bit of your time to react to the atziri skills.
Overall ... sure it's doable i guess .. but for me it's too much of a trouble and i've never done it with this character ( i .. do have many characters ).
What about "Lion's roar" flask as cheap variant of "taste of hate" ?
5c vs 5ex
It is ... ok.
ok, ty, another question:
vengeance + inc AoE + life leech + multi strike, got some doubts bout multistrike, it's look like ur char is standing still when it procs, mb would be better to link it with melee physical damage?

im using 2 CWDT - with Imortal Call and another one with Temporal Chains and using vaal grace for boss fights and for strongbox opening
Where did you saw me saying that you should link your vengeance to multistrike?
First of thank you very much for your effort and the time you are investing in this.

Zana opened Acton's Nightmare lately as a daily. I casted bloodrage and ran into a huge room full of skeletons and casted flickerstrike... I wasn't done after a couple of minutes. Seriously this build is sometimes freakin' hilarious.
You might not want to play this if you are an epileptic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info