[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

First of all, thanks for this amazing build, playing through merciless was no problem at all. Currently sitting at level 82 and trying to get into 70+ maps, but having some problems. My damage with Marohi Erqi is ok, but I'm really lacking defense. Even white mobs in 71 maps do a significant amount of damage and some bosses just one-shot me. I know I don't have all the gear from the guide, but I'm not sure what to upgrade first. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Current gear:
Spoiler
Get rid of the Rat's nest of course! It's pretty useless here.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I didn't read through all 85 pages in this thread. But i am in the mid 20s with the 2H mace version, and i am trying to figure out the mana management of this build. I can't see it happening without some specific equipment.
Well what can I say... You are in your 20s ... Mana is easily manageable once when you actually start playing the build(which happens when you put on the blood dance boots)... Watch the video for proof.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 29, 2015, 1:46:32 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well what can I say... You are in your 20s ... Mana is easily manageable once when you actually start playing the build(which happens when you put on the blood dance boots)... Watch the video for proof.

At what level does the mana become manageable. I made a 2H Flicker striker a couple of years ago and had him running it with blood magic keystone since Blood Rage leaches the life you need, had enough life regen like your build...
The mana costs of most attacks flicker strike included have been greatly reduced, furthermore with multi strike you pay the mana cost once for 3 attacks. With rivelery you gain plenty of mana per hit during these 3 attacks to regain the mana that you've used initially ... Of course some mana leech on one of your rings for example helps too... Though it is not necessary
What are your thoughts on defense for this build? I'm pretty close to your defensive stats, only missing about 500 life and I feel really really squishy. Of course I simply don't get hit often because of the dodge, evade and the fact that I tend to not stay in one place. However, when I do get hit, it hurts quite a bit. So apart from trying to get high life rolls on each piece of gear, is there anything else I can do to improve survivability? Stacking armour seems kind of pointless, because as you pointed out many times, we can never get high enough armour without a shield anyway.
Well there isn't really anything else besides stacking more life, perhaps grabbing an extra endurance charge or two... but the main thing that you are missing is the Taste of Hate flask. I just can't stress enough on how huge its impact is on your defenses! Also get the atziri flask.

Many players seem to overlook flasks but that is a major mistake since they make a huge difference in this game.
What about passives above 110 points (with maces)?
Well when you get there you'll know what to pick. ;)
Spoiler
life or damage, maybe an endurance charge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info