[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

It's there a tree that you would recommend that uses Ora's Sacrifice?
Oro requires an entirely different approach.
There are plenty flicker Oro builds around check them out and you'll find what you need :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
HC viable?
It is possible but i wouldn't recommend it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Some thoughts on this build post 90 in 2.0

Pros

This build certainly ranks very high in the fun factor. It's great without being cheesy and interesting without being repetitive (mostly due to lack of control lol). Gear can offset the oneshots (in maps) enough to make leveling tolerable / fun. Combine this with very fast clear speed and you have a great build. With enough gear you can solo pretty much any map boss (if you want to). I frequently roll 120+% q maps and I have had little difficulty outside of the no life regen mod, Phys reflect map mod is impossible after a certain point (of gear) though... With enough gear, you can do a 2-3 person rotation party but you will need very very high damage to not become aggravated and switch to 6L frenzy.

Cons

Low defenses, even with vaal grace for the scary bits. You often feel like you're just 1-2 unlucky hits from dead, especially on the harder bosses or large packs on a tough map. There are times when I have to retreat from the boss arena right as my vaal grace is running out just to refill on souls to reengage the boss "safely". To offset the rng, especially on nasty map mods with 2-3 damage modifiers, I just tried to get my life as high as possible.

Currently grinding to 96 with this build and loving it (I find 6 man rotation parties very boring unless you are the one doing all the work, so I just solo grind all the time).

Gear
Spoiler

Sitting at 6301 life
Really fun build, but im having some big problems against mobs with high hp. Notably: Union of Souls, Allies don't Die, and big sized packs with high hp. Cant kill them = Cant get charges = stop teleporting = stand still = die. Hope after I upgrade from my Kaoms Primacy in the current 1M league that itll become easier.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
It's all about the damage. But there are things beside your weapon that have great impact on your DPS like the number of your links, the damage on your rings and amulet etc. etc.

And as always the strategy to deal with bosses and other though single monsters is to flicker > frenzy > flicker > repeat.
Gotcha, thanks for the advice, yeah, im still running a Tabula and a rare 2h axe now with about 400pdps so lots of improvements to be made.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
I am sorry if I am being a noob.. I've been using this build and I'm level 68 at the moment. Here are my items for now

The only problem is that I am not able to run auras.. As you can see I am using a shitty Agate amulet that boosts up my intelligence so that I can use my CWDT and my Herald of Ash which is at level 2 and I can't level up beyond that. What can I do to boost up my intelligence? Or will Intelligence points get added up as I level up? Sorry again for being a noob about this issue.

EDIT: BTW this is a really fun build to use and the clear rates are just too good.. I started doing Tier 1 Maps at level 63 or something. Awesome work!
Last edited by krazydude on Oct 10, 2015, 1:21:50 PM
Just spend a point or two for +30 intelligence nodes like Wisdom of the Glade, Hard knocks etc.
You can always refund them later on when you have enough intelligence from your gear.

Btw where is your Hatred ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info