[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Whats the Quality priority on gems?
Will this build work with Kongor's undying rage ? or is the low-end too low?
since i only have 100c i want to choose the 2H path i can atleast almost afford, which one is the cheapest~viable?
Got lucky and took out the unholy might jewel, its only 5% chance buff activation after kill but as i see it's definately enough so you start to kill very fast even 'thick' guys. But still having troubles with reflect mobs, i have to put out some gems and replace it with life gain, hp leech is good thing but kinda it replenish overtime while i still can crit some mobs and instantly kill myself which is dumb mechanic to deal with tbh. I guess i need daresso for some armour it's sad that pure evasion kinda not working well.
Also i think i want some utility, maybe cwdt gem with ice nova something like that do you guys have anysort ideas, curses are good but kinda meh. I also now wear phase run to get my ass out from 'fat' mob surrounding in box.
Last edited by IshyNebo on Jul 31, 2015, 1:42:28 PM
@caldsteven
1. Flicker Strike
2. Melee Physical damage/multistrike
3. Melee Splash/Faster Attacks
4. Fortify

@Gethin82
Well Kongor should work fine for quite some time.

@Ztink
Ok if i understand correctly you are asking me which weapon to buy right? I'd Suggest Kaom's Primacy as a start .... and it costs 1 alch .. so you'll still have 99,5c left.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@caldsteven
1. Flicker Strike
2. Melee Physical damage/multistrike
3. Melee Splash/Faster Attacks
4. Fortify

@Gethin82
Well Kongor should work fine for quite some time.

@Ztink
Ok if i understand correctly you are asking me which weapon to buy right? I'd Suggest Kaom's Primacy as a start .... and it costs 1 alch .. so you'll still have 99,5c left.

i was thinking staff, axe, mace or the sword. which passive tree that is the cheapest to follow :P but Kaom's Primacy im guessing you think axe? at what lvl can i start flickering? as a fluent method?
Cheapest ... man the weapon that you use dictates the cost of ^^
And honestly there are tons of cheap rare 2h weapons .. so .. just pick the one you like the most .

You start using flicker strike 24/7 the second you equip the blood dance boots
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Cheapest ... man the weapon that you use dictates the cost of ^^
And honestly there are tons of cheap rare 2h weapons .. so .. just pick the one you like the most .

You start using flicker strike 24/7 the second you equip the blood dance boots

alright! thanks for answers!
How often do you actually die as a flicker to suprise Reflect mobs? What Map Mods shouldnt i run with this build ?
Dont get me wrong, ill never play hardcore or season hardcore , but i want to play kind of save and dont want to die too often :)
Well i don't die to reflect mobs ... at all ... as a proof you could check out the video where there is an entire magic pack of reflect monsters. The Taste of Hate really helps with reflect though i do fine even without it.
As to what map mods you should avoid .. i guess physical reflect is one since reflect is a problem for you ... no life regen is very uncomfortable too. Other that that everything else is doable .. yet the map combos that are dangerous in general are dangerous here too... so yeah ... nothing really special when it comes to map mods besides no life regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info