[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

yea but what about soloing bosses i think vectors would be better option?
Morale of ice bite that you get frenzy charge if you kill frozen enemies with hatred I think it's handy and the a frostbite will help with this even more.
Last edited by IshyNebo on Aug 3, 2015, 10:54:09 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well in that case i'd suggest to get some mana leech from a gear piece ( there are plenty of cheap leveling uniques with nice mana leech like Slitherpinch and Wurm's Mold ) or to use a jewel with mana on hit. Of course not using HoA for now is always an option too .. it won't be that big of a loss really.

Thank you for your fast answers! always fun with someone thats active and helps out! this build is super fun, im just having some troubles with 1v1 / bosses etc.. and rare mobs with that immortal aura since i cant target the one i need, any example how to make this easier? maybe putting some gems on frenzy to make it stronger and kill them that way?
I'm glad i could help!
The immortal aura rares are very frustrating. What i do is to target them specifically doing bursts of flickers ( casting flicker after flicker without holding down the button ).
As for bosses there are 2 ways to handle them.
1. When you run out of charges hit them with frenzy a couple of times then start flickering again ( that's what i do )
2. Have a well supported frenzy and use it as your attack when you fight bosses.

Both work well.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 3, 2015, 11:24:27 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I'm glad i could help!
The immortal aura rares are very frustrating. What i do is to target them specifically doing bursts of flickers ( casting flicker after flicker without holding down the button ).
As for bosses there are 2 ways to handle them.
1. When you run out of charges hit them with frenzy a couple of times then start flickering again ( that's what i do )
2. Have a well supported frenzy and use it as your attack when you fight bosses.

Both work well.

I've tried that, guess i just gotta learn the char a bit more. (only died 7 times at melachai in cruel so im getting better :P ) cant wait for maps tho!! havent been able to link and triggered skills or counter attacks yet, so that will prolly help later. and example of a leveling helmet?

The belt and gloves worked very well thank you!
The Peregrine is nice if you need more mana leech and it also gives nice rarity and movement speed and Goldrim is nice if you need resists
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
The Peregrine is nice if you need more mana leech and it also gives nice rarity and movement speed and Goldrim is nice if you need resists

got it! thanks! using marohi erqi atm! its like a fricken buss
just found the cataclysm brand mace,was using the kongor before,but i don't know if the cataclysm is such a upgrade compared to the kongor or not,any1 got a id?
Well the rare mace has 50 more pDPS but the Kongor high end hits for a bit more meaning that it bypasses more armour, it also saves up a passive skill point because you don't need RT with it and it also gives some resists and a chance to get onslaught . In the end the rare mace isn't really an upgrade .. maybe it is on-par with your Kongor.
Question, I just found a Lightning Coil in Warbands, would the lightning Coil be an optimal chest here? I am currently wearing a 5L Daresso's
No not even close to optimal. Daresso is in my opinion the optimal chest followed by Belly of the beast. Lightning coil is ... ok ... but that's all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info