[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well you really need better gear mate ... get a better belt .. mean ... pretty much anything is better than your current one. Most pieces of your gear have no life; of course flat physical damage on your jewelry will help a lot; buy a 5L chest .. they are dirt cheap.
Also do you really need that life gained on hit suport gem? After all you are not even casting with blood magic yet andyou have tons of life leech .... put in melee physical damage instead.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
hmm. ok. will do that. thanks for the advice. if i remove my belt, i will lose the +int required for my gems. what do you suggest i do? and what should i be looking for in my gears?
Last edited by EtheriousNatsuDragneel on Apr 19, 2015, 12:29:28 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
I really really hate when this happens and it happens pretty often..
So desynched not even /oos works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_zKroyetOY ... and i'm dead. Tried to save myself in a final attempt with vaal cyclone. Didn't work. Still out of sync i guess.

/oos always works for all my other builds. Why does it never work with this build?
Maybe somebody here knows. Flicker strike would be so much more fun if this didn't happen.

Hello! I am back from the dead guys! I took a 4 month break since January when i was playing in torment league.

I read that there is a fix for desynch coming soon. I have a feeling if that fix works it's gonna make this build much better. Hopefully things like this youtube link i quote here from torment league in January will not happen again much!!!

Also frenzy will get a buff afaik.

My challenge league flicker striker ended up at lvl 85.

This charachter is in standard league now. If anyone can spot anything worth updating gimme a pm or write here. Haven't played for 4-5 months so i may be out of touch.

Thanks.
Hey man! Glad to see you back!
The awakening with the desync fix really sounds like an awesome indirect buff to the flicker strike ( this build included ) and personally i can't wait to try it out!

As for your gear it looks ok .. . as for upgrades .. you know .. the same that you have now but better - 6L, higher dps axe etc. etcc :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Hey man! Glad to see you back!
The awakening with the desync fix really sounds like an awesome indirect buff to the flicker strike ( this build included ) and personally i can't wait to try it out!

As for your gear it looks ok .. . as for upgrades .. you know .. the same that you have now but better - 6L, higher dps axe etc. etcc :)

yes i decided to go with this slow one it helps vs desynch and also when i found it myself was another reason.
didn't wanna invest in a 6l for this build as there is no more damage to get from the 6:th gem afaik.
need to go crit to get more damage from the 6:th gem. but lgoh as 6:th gem would increase survivability i guess.

survivability is pretty good as is. i only really die when i get desynch.

anyone know roughly when act 4 is coming out of beta?
Hi :)

Thanks for the guide, but the skill tree is empty ^-^
Last edited by Szkotj on Apr 28, 2015, 2:51:14 PM
The "My skill tree at level 86:" is empty because i've retired this character ( will do a major overhaul of the guide when the expansion comes out ) but on the other hand all of the "Skill tree per 10 points:" are up-to-date ... yup all 44 skill trees ^^
My bad !

Thank you :D
Last edited by Szkotj on Apr 29, 2015, 5:00:04 AM
What was your dps on flicker @lvl 84 Im at 7100 and it seems a little low even for 71 maps? .... Using a 533 pdps axe.
Let me remind you that flicker strike tooltip doesn't show DPS ( damage per second ).
It shows damage per attack. So if you have 7000 damage per stirke and you have let's say 10 attacks per second that means that you have 70000 damage per second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info