[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well this build already uses blood rage ... as for the vaal haste ... you'll get more attack speed and movement speed and that's nice so feel free to use it if you like vaal skills :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for this build, it is coming out really well. Below is my current gear, but it has room for improvement.

But i have following query: How do you calculate the dps, currently tooltip shows around 4.2k with hatred. But it seems definitely more than that, since to take out merc peity, dom was cake walk even at level 63!

Also can you suggest some areas of improvement to my gear. i am planning to use this at lvl 69
Is my Armour piece OK?
Te tooltip doesn't show DPS it shows damage per attack. So just multiply the 4.2k that you have by the amount of attacks and you'll get your DPS ( damage per second ).

Lets say that you deal 4k per attack and you attack 10 times per second, that means that you deal 40k DPS :)

As for your gear for level 69 - they are not godly but they are good enough. Just add quality and craft whatever you need on them via a master crafting bench.

P.S.
With the elimination of desync in 2.0 .. i'm really looking forward to create and play flicker strike builds much more often ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 12, 2015, 6:36:31 PM
thanks for the quick reply appreciate it. OK, so now my attacks per second shows 3.8 that means 4400 * 3.8 = 16720. Hmm now to get high speed i need to get a better axe with speed, which are hard to get. So any other way to improve that?
Is that with or without the frenzy charges up ? because they drastically increase your damage and attack speed with flicker strike and thus increasing your dps.
aah thats without it, it is 5 with 5 frenzy charge, so that is around ~22k. Man your builds are awesome, i have another facebreaker duelist build, it is one of my tankiest and durable build..:)
Thanks man :)

Ah yes, my facebreaker build... it is my most successful and i guess ... famous build... and certainly it is my favorite build so far :)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Thanks man :)

Ah yes, my facebreaker build... it is my most successful and i guess ... famous build... and certainly it is my favorite build so far :)

yes it is. I like ur idea of using RT (rather than crit) which allows character to have more defense rather than spending on crit offense. Also idea of using counters to ur full advantage.

i will take this flicker char max till ~80 level.
Do you have any other nice tanky wacky build for witch/shadow? (as such i have checked duelist and marauder)?
No, a the moment i don't have any builds for witch/shadow tho i do have tons of ideas for 2.0 ... can't wait!
Hey man. Thanks a lot for you build. It is lots of fun. This is my first character in the game and I'm at 74 now, still going strong. i still constantly die at dominus though. My current gear is as follows. Im still hoping to improve it.
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info