[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Ah you mean that frenzy charge note. Well even if you are not going to take Iron reflexes the extra frenzy charge node is still nice and it's worth traveling there and spending the 4 passive points.
Why?
Well what does a frenzy charges gives us in this case - a total of 20% attack speed with level 20 flicker strike and 1% life regen if you are using the blood dance boots so thats 5% attack speed and 0.25% life regen per passive point. It's not super powerful but that's more than you can usually get for your passive skill points.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thx for the info. First time playing and using flicker so i need to learn a thing or two here.

I have focused on increasing my life pool and keeping my chaos res up. I think i will go for the frenzy charge now.

There is no leveling tree for marauders so i hope it's ok i ask a few questions here :)
OF course it is mate! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
My leveling weapons from the beginning to where i am now (level 58) in reversed order.

Had some mana issues before i could pick up mana flows in duelist area (started as marauder so it took some time to get there) so i used this amulet. It's so good. No mana problems with this:

The problem with mana leech charachters are always the same in early levels. Small mana pool restricting the amount of mana you can leech (12,5% of max mana/sec)
Atziri amulet takes care of this problem as long as you have a decent weapon.

The other option is using blood magic gem or keystone. But with this build we have chaos damage using up our life regen so i didn't want to put too much stress on my life pool.

Other stuff used:

Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 3, 2015, 8:31:19 AM
Lvl 77 in torment league. 4500 life. Close to 800 life regen/sec. Max res. Positive chaos res.
Close to 19000 armour with armour flask up. With molten shell it's more. 6000 damage.

Going quite well overall. Been doing up to 72 maps so far. Biggest problems are:

1. Devourers. (Can't kill these. They kill me before i kill them)
2. Pack with invulnerability totem. (Hard to target and destroy it with the whole pack up)
3. Thorny monsters shooting spikes. (Tend to kill me for some reason. Spikes doing crazy damage i guess)

My stuff:

Spoiler

Let me know if there is something i overlooked.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 5, 2015, 11:04:35 AM
Well looks ok to me .
You could try Vengeance + Chance to Flee + Life gained on hit + Endurance charge on hit . It works pretty well.
Is that 4-link for devourers? Chance to flee? How do you handle devourers btw?
I ran a 73 dark forest map yesterday and got killed 3 times by devourers there. I am a bit low level for a 73 map but i figured my big life pool would keep me alive.

Gonna try again when i am lvl 80 then i should have 5000 life. Will probably replace endurance charge on stun with blind.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 5, 2015, 1:11:40 PM
I don't think chance to flee works on devourers .. tho i never had any problems with them ... so i can't really say.
Don't think wrecking ball is worth the 3 points. Only 6,6% phys damage per point. You get some attack speed but i have a feeling 3 normal 12% phys damage passives are better. Maybe i'm wrong.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 5, 2015, 9:43:33 PM
IDK you might be right. 6.6% phys + 6% attack speed per point sounds good to me tho.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 6, 2015, 2:33:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info