[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

in the end it's up to you but it surely is more expensive to do a crit build compared to a non-crit build
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Ok now this guide is 1.3.0 updated !

thank you man !!!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
in the end it's up to you but it surely is more expensive to do a crit build compared to a non-crit build

i confirm
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Don't you miss Immortal Call on your CwDT setup?
No i don't miss it because i don't use it ... it's a matter of personal preference it is helpful in some cases but definitely not 100% needed.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Am I the only one in the world not able to can't see the skill trees on any build or is it broken wtf pls help?
Skill trees are working fine for me. Though this build could easily be run as marauder too. I don't see why not.
Of course it can! :)
The tree will look pretty much the same in the end so it doesn't really matter if you go duelist or marauder.

And yup i've checked the links to the trees and they all work fine.
Lvl 31 marauder in torment league. Doing quite well so far.

Passives
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecUIBRNFHEYkRo-Nug9_FBHWGNfP2oeajt2rHuMfNmCB4zPns2nMLyfxtjPftIh2XzkUeoY7w7yL_JB9kj3Mvjr_Es=

Wonder if i should go into templar area for the life and chaos res or into duelist area for another frenzy charge.

Btw poacher's mark curse seems to be pretty good for this build. I wonder if i get 3 frenzy charges for each kill from poacher's mark + blood rage + blood dance. Do they stack?

Do people link increased duration with vaal cyclone? I think the guide should mention all the vaal skills and which are good for this build.

All skills requiring dexterity and marauder has no access to dex is a problem for marauders atleast. I was lucky and had some items with +dex so i could lvl up my skills.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 1, 2015, 3:44:29 PM
The extra frenzy charge is just too far away and it just isn't worth so many points spent.
As for vaal skills useful for this build ... idk man ... i don't really like vaal skills at all they just take valuable socket space. If any probably vaal grace or vaal haste would be the most useful ones
"
The extra frenzy charge is just too far away and it just isn't worth so many points spent.

Well it's in the passive tree in your guide so i assume it's not too far away as we need to pick up iron reflexes anyway. Let me know if i have misunderstood things here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info