[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

7% attack speed/frenzy charge with 20 quality is quite a nice boost.
Another extra 4% leech from 20 quality on br is decent too.
Hey man, have you looked into the 1.2. skilltree? Any ideas?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 18, 2014, 7:35:15 AM
Oh cool, I'm still fairly new to the game and thinking about doing FS in the new league, thanks for the help, I'll be to check out the update to the guide when it's ready!
"
Ceranoa wrote:
Oh cool, I'm still fairly new to the game and thinking about doing FS in the new league, thanks for the help, I'll be to check out the update to the guide when it's ready!

Yep same here. I also played a Flicker-Duelist heavily inspired by this guide and didnt say thank you yet.
Still it is bugging me that with the new nodes it seems like it is hard to "avoid" +accuracy even if RT wil be taken for sure. Also i played with Axes last tiem and am lookign forward to do it with Maces / Staffs (block!) /Swords (crit?) this time.

Thumbs up for your work!
Thanks mate :)
About the accuracy .. well ... the new trees will have only one node with accuracy which also gives 24% physical damage .. so i'm not sure what you mean :D

If you want to do a crit build staffs would be the best weapon of choice due to the higher due to the higher crit chance and the cool staff only crit nodes and also the block chance .. because crit + reflect = pain and suffering.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Are you going to update the tree section ? :)
Yes, but not today. Probably tomorrow.
Guide updated. I just need to add screens of my defenses and offenses.
Hey, thanks for the update of tree's passive :)
but.. its a nerf or buff for this build this changes? :/
Im lvl 60, i have this weapon since 10 or 20 lvls, its good, but when i must change it?

Spoiler

for 1 target, i have a lot of problems, when i dont have frenzy charges, i do frenzy attack with this
Spoiler

and yeah, it have good DPS at my lvl for 1 target, but.. i have seen now the "PewPewPews Official Cheap Flicker Strike build!"
and this build have frenzy+cyclone+life on hit+blood magic, it will be gret to try on this build? i have 2 5L, then i will put faster attacks i think for gain more frenzy/life on hit, and then i dont will be dead when i go 1 vs 1, no?
thanks for all
ING: Vansuiz
IGN:ZorryFlurry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info