[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Faster attacks makes no difference on your tooltip DPS, because flicker strike does not display DPS it displays damage per use! To get your DPS you need to multiply your damage per use to your attacks per second.

yeah that i know, noticed that when im pushing max speed with all frenzy stacks, onslought and vaal haste im pushing 12.33 aps and with potions etc im sitting at 284k dps if i did the math right so just waiting for that ToH now or well so my prophecy char gets to standard so i can use my Legacy ToH :)
im realy confuse why my dps is so low vs your :p

https://gyazo.com/51421309aaa5266f303d1e6108d83be8 its a 5L axe
Why are you looking at your basic attack dps? You know you can click the different pretty pictures in your character sheeet like, you know, your flicker strike to actually see what your flicker strike damage is, right ?
Just ripped 81 lvl shield charger. Is this build hc viable ? Is there anybody playing this build in hc? I couldn't find. Also I got like 80 Chaos is that suffiecent ?
"
BigJobless wrote:
Is this build hc viable ?

Read the "frequently asked question" section point 4.

Is 80c enough ... enough for what is the question that comes to my mind. Usually this is the first build that i play in a fresh league so for me 0 c is enough. Care to elaborate? Enough to start? Enough to do tier 15 maps ? Enough to carry fully part of leechers in Uber Atziri ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
BigJobless wrote:
Is this build hc viable ?

Read the "frequently asked question" section point 4.

Is 80c enough ... enough for what is the question that comes to my mind. Usually this is the first build that i play in a fresh league so for me 0 c is enough. Care to elaborate? Enough to start? Enough to do tier 15 maps ? Enough to carry fully part of leechers in Uber Atziri ?

you are right, enough to buy sufficient gear for hc and tier 9-10 maps
It should be ... kind of ok for mid tier maps .. after all you can hardly even afford a 5L with that kind of currency ( though it depends on the league ofc )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I am continuing to really enjoy this build, this is the first build I think I can push to 100, currently level 96. Most of my deaths are careless deaths like Explode nearby corpse strongbox, seriously I am not ever doing any of those anymore, exploding corpses 5 seconds after you clicked on the strongbox is wrong.

Changed my leather belt to this one recently, loss 100 life but gain an endurance charge.

Chanced a headhunter belt last week :) Might try to run with it but my resists will suffer and won't be able to run Elemental Weakness maps anymore.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Well the Headhunter is definitely awesome but indeed the lack of resists can cause some troubles. It's worth it in my opinion though :)
Glad you made this build, im having a good experience with it ^^
Last edited by Nofiox on Aug 11, 2016, 9:06:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info