[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

KorgothBG could you please update the passive, i have no idea atm how to build.
The trees are up, like i said they are the same as before the expansion, but the links were broken so i've remade them, they should be ok now.

Starter gems/abilities - it doesn't really matter as long as it's an AoE attack.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I wanted to ask your thoughts on going Staff and then doing a crit staff? (Suggestion from my friend)
Well you could do that but the build will have different gear, passive tree and even support gem.
Bear in mind that crit is more expensive to pull off but usually offers better results ( talking about high-end gear, if you have the currency for it )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I just started this build and I have a lot of fun with it, thanks for the detailed explanations.
I have a question though. Wouldn't rampart nod be a good choice, especially for champions?
Not that it's a bad option but in my opinion it costs way too much passives for what it gives.
Faster Attacks/Added Fire Damage/Culling Strike

On Flicker Strike, what would you suggest?
Only one of them? Hmm though choice ... i'd say faster attacks if you feel like you are dealing enough damage or added fire damage if you need to deal more damage than what you currently deliver.
And how about Edge of Madness for this build?
It's not good in my opinion since the chaos portion of the damage is hardly scalable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info