0.11.6 Patch Notes

"
Alfabetica wrote:
ANSWER POST INCOMING

"
madmessiah wrote:
hmmm im only interested in ground slam... ok we got 10% more dmg but whats with that wave? I dont rly understand how that work but doesnt seems nice at all to me :/

Removing the wave is a buff.

Some skills create a wave that damages enemies, rather than hitting all enemies at once. Freezing Pulse is the most notable example of this. Ground Slam previously created an 'invisible' wave when attacking enemies, this patch removed this wave and just made it's damage instantaneous.

Ground Slam now deals it's damage immediately to characters standing at a distance to you.

Thank you Alfabetica for clarification.
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

i play a duellist with reave, no mana-flasks, just 2% manaleech on gear, enough to sustain even a 6L-reave. the only situations i have problems to leech enough mana for reave is against enemies with really high DR (endurance charges-golems/bears for example, hate them :), more so if on a 50% or 0% regen-map.

now its (simplyfied): reave (build up one charge) -> not enough mana -> normal attack (lose charge) -> enough mana -> reave ... and so on

what will this be now?

if its: reave (build up one charge) -> not enough mana -> wait till charge expires -> normal attack (definetly if 0% regen) -> enough mana -> reave (build up one charge) -> not enough mana -> wait till charge expires ... and so on

then i would really prefer it to use the normal attack if there is not enough mana for reave.

i really cant see why this was invented. its the only skill that behaves like this, and its really odd...

If 2% mana isn't enough get 3%. I don't really get why would you put yourself in a position to run out of mana at all if you can easily prevent it, not like you need 10% or something.

And you shouldn't really run out of mana for reave, it's not dominating blow by any stretch, but just in case you do it hurts far less to miss an attack window then losing all charges, and if you play on 0% regen map and are mana-reliant you really should have a flask handy just in case.

"
madmessiah wrote:
hmmm im only interested in ground slam... ok we got 10% more dmg but whats with that wave?

Actually, we got 14% more, yaaay.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 24, 2013, 8:00:19 AM
Voidbearers moore strategical and easier now to aproach, very cool
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
nheowitzki wrote:
RIP "WELCOME TO SARN" SadFace.jpg

+1
"
schmink13 wrote:
"The naming of "urban" Map areas has been improved."

I guess Ghetto was slightly offensive to some? Gave me a chuckle.

Wow... If this is the case, then people really need to chill out... Relax....
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
The new update looks good especially with the new trap gems being added. I do have a request a new feature in the game that I would like to see.

Character Name Change

I know I have this problem but not sure if everyone else does. I like to name my character around the build that I'll be working on. So for example I was working on a Cyclone character that was eventually going to be CI once I get that far so I named him CycloneCI. But sometimes you want to change your build while leveling up or a new patch comes out which may take you a different route for your build. For example I was creating a Lightning Arrow Ranger and named it LA_Ranger. But the new patch came out for Rangers (about 1 month or so ago) which buffed up the Rangers. So instead of a Lightning Arrow build I went with a Rain of Arrows build but now I'm stuck with LA_Ranger but using RoA.

It's probably not a big deal to others but it would be great to have an option to change your characters name. Even if we had to pay 5-10 coins I would be willing to pay. If we don't have to that would be even better!

That sounds like one horrible way to name your characters...lol You seriously cant come up with something better than "LA_Ranger"? Damn..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
woo! Nice update! I'll have to try out that ground slam and freeze mine.
"
Chris wrote:

[li]The Fetid Pool now has a new layout that should make it easier to find every monster.[/li]
[li]Flamebearers now fire in bursts, with a cooldown between each spray.[/li]

please stop to make this game easy...

it's nice stay in docks and a firebear with mult shot appear... c'mon... don't make it easy PLEASE
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
raics wrote:
If 2% mana isn't enough get 3%. I don't really get why would you put yourself in a position to run out of mana at all if you can easily prevent it, not like you need 10% or something.

And you shouldn't really run out of mana for reave, it's not dominating blow by any stretch, but just in case you do it hurts far less to miss an attack window then losing all charges, and if you play on 0% regen map and are mana-reliant you really should have a flask handy just in case.

eh... lol. and so we invent an odd and totally untypical skill-behaviour for those who actually run out of mana while using reave and dont want to lose their charges? so why is it needed in the first place? for some people it must be a frequent problem. and i would bet those are shift-reave-spammers... so they should make sure they dont run out of mana or live with the consequences. i really dont think it makes any sense to invent this "i have no mana, think ill wait till i get some and do nothing meanwhile"-behaviour. if you have no mana for your (main!) melee-attack, you switch to normal attack, just as with every other melee-skill.

as i said its specific and seldom that i dont have enough mana for reave - and i dont mind losing the charges if it is the case. but i would really hate to try to spam my mainskill (while out of mana) and get no effect - no attack, no manaleech and no lifeleech as well.

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
yes yes yes
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info