0.11.6 Patch Notes

"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Care to explain why you think HS is weak? Since it's actually one of the strongest skills in game.

Why do you think almost no melee build uses heavy strike? Is it because it is so much stronger than cyclone, cleave, leap slam, or one of the other popular melee skills? Maybe if you only look at the skills hs seems to be a strong skill but out in the field there are much better options! And believe it or not I still have one hs mara myself and his dmg sucks ass. Why I keep him that way? Because he was my first char in poe and he reminds me about a time in cb when gs and hs was nothing but pure fun!

"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
I think HS is a pretty awesome, high-damage skill.
Not weak at all. I don't see your problem with it.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
Gotta say, things are feeling a lot better these days. Nice touch with this patch. Looking forward to tryin out the new lightning trap. Always did love me some traps.
GGG - Why you no?
Would have been nice to see different lvl maps drop, say 66-68 in higher level areas but oh well, just have to wait another couple weeks.
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
Nice my GS got buffed thx you really nice changes thx you GG
Why do they never tell you what the unique items are?
all is working well, i get great update speed (max for my eu speed).

regards, hell
full update done in 10 mins from EU, thanks
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:

Character Name Change

It's probably not a big deal to others but it would be great to have an option to change your characters name. Even if we had to pay 5-10 coins I would be willing to pay. If we don't have to that would be even better!

I did the same thing, started a cleaver and then changed to cyclone. I would also pay 5-15 coins to be able to change a characters name.

Also would be interested in an aura effect bundle package.

Great patch, looking forward to all the new gems.
Multiple Traps is not available on mercy mission in cruel for a witch. Endurance charge on stun is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info