What's happening when Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end?

"
nheowitzki wrote:
"
Avenroth wrote:
But, if I dropped Gifts from Above and have em in the Anarchy, do they go with my character to Standard? I was hoping for it (I have a crit build in Standard). I understand Gifts from Above will not drop in Standard, but can I use them if they go there with my char?

yes.

also, gimme gimme.

Had to check the Wiki page to see what Gifts from Above was, think im glad that i had one drop for me 2 days ago now then :)
Kaom's nerfed??? Well I guess I will go with dual spark totem like 99% of players in this game =(
Last edited by simonrauter on Sep 23, 2013, 4:44:54 AM
"
iamstryker wrote:
Leaving flaws in just to not hurt peoples feelings is ridiculous.

I am not sure that it's so ridiculous for GGG to lose customer by making them upset .. I give regulary money to GGG because I enjoy playing this game... If today, there is an announcement that Shavronne is nerfed, when I just spent 3 month of grind to pay it, 6L it so I can play my build elsewhere than in Docks, you know what ? I will immediatly stop play this game, because I would feel that I lose my time. And this is not a childish threat, it's just fact that you cannot ask people to play a lot to have best in class item and nerf them afterwards without any consequence on customer satisfaction.

And Kaom is not OP, it's low armor, no resist, you lose 6S / 6L , it's fucking rare so expensiv. Why really nerf it ?

IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 23, 2013, 4:56:16 AM
Really hope there is some good life build changes coming, don't wanna play Ci league for 4 months again.
oh good news, I have what to do all winter , tnks ggg!
"
Malone wrote:

I am not sure that it's so ridiculous for GGG to lose customer by making them upset ..

Well if the devs gave into that worry then nothing would ever get done. However I do blame GGG for making the mistake in the first place for stuff like OP uniques.

"
And Kaom is not OP

If the devs think that it is then thats what matters. I personally think its far too BiS for many life users. The downsides are nothing compared to 1k friggin life. Being rare is not a downside and never will be.

Edit: Mabye if they buff life in the rest of the game then Kaoms might not be so OP anymore.

"
And nerf Shavronne ES amount which is too high today.

But won't that make people upset....?

Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Sep 23, 2013, 5:00:10 AM
"
Malone wrote:

I am not sure that it's so ridiculous for GGG to lose customer by making them upset .. I give regulary money to GGG because I enjoy playing this game... If today, there is an announcement that Shavronne is nerfed, when I just spent 3 month of grind to pay it, 6L it so I can play my build elsewhere than in Docks, you know what ? I will immediatly stop play this game, because I would feel that I lose my time. And this is not a childish threat, it's just fact that you cannot ask people to play a lot to have best in class item and nerf them afterwards without any consequence on customer satisfaction.

Well, threat or no, you are still acting like a child. As long as 'beta' stands up there any time misinvested in this game is entirely your fault and not subject to any kind of reimbursement.

And shavronne's should get its due too, items that allow you to bypass basic game mechanics either shouldn't exist or should carry penalties so severe only an extremely niche build could find them useable. If anyone could just slap them on what's the point of said basic mechanics in the first place?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 23, 2013, 5:03:39 AM
Will rogue exiles also spawn in
- maps?
- boss rooms?
ign:
quirx_rng_pls
is it wrong of me if the most exciting thing in the post is about the new profile pages? heh heh...
Have so much words, but will say it in short :D

It's bad idea to implement A\O "new-base-types" into standart&hardcore but forbid for those uniq to drop.
Yeah, yeah, a lot of smart**s already said "whai didn't u play anarchy\onslaught then??"
First of all, it's false (bad) argument.
Even if it was my decision not to play there (and i don't whine "give me those rings NOW!!!"), but it's not client-wise from GGG about NEW incoming players.

Why must they pay a ton of orbs for 1 ring?
Add to this, that this NEW players (who will join after release etc) didn't even get a chance to play those leagues.
It's just not fair for newcomers

(me? i'll just get white base and craft rare; fine with me)
And it's not (as someone said) "they whine, but still play". No. I, personally, will just continue in finding things that can keep my enjoyment with PoE.
But this game starting to become slightly hostile to newbies (like many other games). And it's not good.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info