Diablo 3 Is WAY Better Then This Shit Hole

0/10 trolling effort
IGN: Aidskever
WHO LET TIMMEY OUT OF THE CLOSET AGAIN?

*BITCHSLAP*
Forum pvp

i think this is accurate
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Avireyn wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
D2 wasn't all that great until LOD came along. D3 might make a huge comeback after its next expansion, and if it does you won't have to tell me to "Go back to D3", because I will already be there. If they throw in a new class + a new act, then yeah I'm definitely going back.

Yeah, and LoD came along 12 fucking years ago. What happened in the meantime? A company-wide amnesia about LoD and just about anything that made a great ARPG?

This guy gets it.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
Avireyn wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
D2 wasn't all that great until LOD came along. D3 might make a huge comeback after its next expansion, and if it does you won't have to tell me to "Go back to D3", because I will already be there. If they throw in a new class + a new act, then yeah I'm definitely going back.

Yeah, and LoD came along 12 fucking years ago. What happened in the meantime? A company-wide amnesia about LoD and just about anything that made a great ARPG?

This guy gets it.

Well, that is actually pretty accurate. Everyone who had a clue about Diablo and what made it good left the company.

They shoudn't have made D3. They should have used an other IP. They could have made an Star Craft ARPG or and Warcraft ARPG or whatever. Nobody would have been butthurt then (Well at least not to this extend).
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Sep 14, 2013, 12:23:27 PM
Discussing this post is not even possible
"
Startkabels wrote:
Discussing this post is not even possible

All things are discussable. It only matters if you personally can stomach the vitriol of the opposing sides. I bathe in it.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Well, that is actually pretty accurate. Everyone who had a clue about Diablo and what made it good left the company.

They shoudn't have made D3. They should have used an other IP. They could have made an Star Craft ARPG or and Warcraft ARPG or whatever. Nobody would have been butthurt then (Well at least not to this extend).

Yeah, B North was disbanded and everyone (excluding Wyatt Cheng, I think) with any experience whatsoever regarding Diablo 2 left.

In my opinion, Blizzard Irvine still could have gotten things right if they hadn't been so taken with the idea of "we know better". Better than passionate ARPG players, better than the previous design team, better than anyone.
I believe they thought that with WoW's humongous success, they were the bee's knees and couldn't fail. Everything they touched would turn to gold, no matter what.

And with that mindset, it was easy to just ignore the people who said -for example- "You're adding an AH? Are you guys nuts?!". Only for Jay Wilson to come around a year after release and admit that it was a shitty idea and if they could, they would take the AH out of the game again: "It's not good for a game like Diablo. It doesn't feel good to get items for money, it feels good to get items by killing monsters."

No shit, Sherlock. If only there had been someone to tell you that beforeha... oh. Wait. Never mind.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
blizzard currently is in a state where they're fixing the major issues of d3 ...
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
Bad post dude! They're going to jump all over that!

But can I ask you a question? Why do you post here if you hate PoE so much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info