Diablo 3 Is WAY Better Then This Shit Hole

"Diablo III, the game that is SO GOOD, you would rather troll other forums than play it."

I'm thinking of pitching this to Blizzard as their new tagline, what do ya think?

Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
> Everything.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
I've been playing D3 on xbox for the past week and thoroughly am enjoying myself. Poe is alot better in alot of ways tho.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Sep 11, 2013, 3:42:32 PM
I glad you are enjoying it. I recently started playing PoE again and easing myself into it. But I am also still playing Skyrim. Just restarted again today because i want to try being an illusionist.

It has never been that you must love one over the other, but for some reason certain people can't accept that.

(Yes there was a lot of anger over what I consider D3's botched launch and rightly so, but that has nothing to do with this game or any other.)
Diablo 3 seemed like an excellent console game, and a few minutes watching some folks play it on the console seems to confirm this. I'm glad it found its true home.

Path of Exile is definitely the better computer game.

Which is the better game overall? It's pretty close, but I'd have to say Diablo 3.

Which is the better game per dollar invested in its production? Path of Exile, hands down.

In a fair world, which game should make the bigger profit? Again, Path of Exile, hands down.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 12, 2013, 6:48:23 AM
D2 wasn't all that great until LOD came along. D3 might make a huge comeback after its next expansion, and if it does you won't have to tell me to "Go back to D3", because I will already be there. If they throw in a new class + a new act, then yeah I'm definitely going back.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 12, 2013, 7:00:06 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
D2 wasn't all that great until LOD came along. D3 might make a huge comeback after its next expansion, and if it does you won't have to tell me to "Go back to D3", because I will already be there. If they throw in a new class + a new act, then yeah I'm definitely going back.
LMFAO D2 was 100x better before LoD..Classic cyclone build nuff said
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Sep 12, 2013, 12:36:25 PM
"
"
Avireyn wrote:
"
Maybe the username is stating that Diablo is a fighting fish?

Or maybe he just misspelled "Beta"?

Glad to see you're still around, you fuckin' Sanctuary ex-pat you.

Neither Soulreapers nor rain nor Hellfire nor gloomy females stay this Exile from the swift completion of his appointed runs.
Or, as someone else put it very succinctly: You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Sep 12, 2013, 3:52:05 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Yeah, and LoD came along 12 fucking years ago. What happened in the meantime? A company-wide amnesia about LoD and just about anything that made a great ARPG?
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Sep 12, 2013, 3:01:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info