My thoughts on 1.0 details! .... Oh wait, there are no details.

"
As good a place to end this as any, DarthSki. Either you trust GGG with promoting their own game, or you don't. ;)

LOL banished to beta feedback. Haha well played I must say.

Oh well, I will be here when it launches, but I don't have to like how it gets there, trust has little to do with it. :)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
giberish

Hard to "take a turn" when you didn't even make a meaningful point. I can't fathom why you would be ignorant enough to massively limit yourself to kickstarter.

Even worse then that however, is the fact that you are even comparing PoE to games on kickstarter. PoE was not on kickstarter. I'm surprised you weren't aware of that. Comparing games that are developed in a significantly different style simply doesn't make sense.

Also, PoE did not "raise" 2m, it made 2m by selling product. Fundamentally different. Its pretty simple.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Normally not this upset about stuff, but seriously I don't like the way GGG is going lately. And I'm not crazy upset or raging, I just don't know what the fuck is going on.

They must be working as slaves so the release comes with all they planned. And oftenly, when you do that, the most you are close to the goal, the more work you have. It can be really exhausting, so let's not annoy them with such useless demands. LET'S HARASS THEM ABOUT RNG !!!! :o
Standard : BratalUss
Last edited by Zemel on Sep 11, 2013, 3:24:33 AM
"
"
giberish

Hard to "take a turn" when you didn't even make a meaningful point. I can't fathom why you would be ignorant enough to massively limit yourself to kickstarter.

Even worse then that however, is the fact that you are even comparing PoE to games on kickstarter. PoE was not on kickstarter. I'm surprised you weren't aware of that. Comparing games that are developed in a significantly different style simply doesn't make sense.

Also, PoE did not "raise" 2m, it made 2m by selling product. Fundamentally different. Its pretty simple.

You got rekt by Charan bro, feel sorry for ya. The closed beta supporter pack sales are very similar to kickstarter, you can't deny that.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Sep 11, 2013, 4:28:18 AM
Heh. Charan ftw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info