[1.2.x] AlfaPOWA's Dualstriker - Update under construction. TBA

"
FFman wrote:
Hey, i'm following your build and i'm lvl 56 farming merciless ledge right now. I'm wondering when should I take the Vaal Pact node ? I have 2.5k dps and 3% ll for each claw.

take it when you start to take more damage från physical reflect packs then you can leech.
Probably won't happen until you pass the 15K dps mark.. so don't stress it( you can use liferegen instead before you get vaal pact, then just respec out of those 2 nodes when you go vaal pact)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
"
FFman wrote:
Hey, i'm following your build and i'm lvl 56 farming merciless ledge right now. I'm wondering when should I take the Vaal Pact node ? I have 2.5k dps and 3% ll for each claw.

take it when you start to take more damage från physical reflect packs then you can leech.
Probably won't happen until you pass the 15K dps mark.. so don't stress it( you can use liferegen instead before you get vaal pact, then just respec out of those 2 nodes when you go vaal pact)

Thanks for your answer, it won't happen before long :)
You are using Added fire damage on link at armor is it okay to use added cold damage or does it affect build a lot?
"
Telefinland wrote:
You are using Added fire damage on link at armor is it okay to use added cold damage or does it affect build a lot?

added cold damage is an flat damage add, while added fire damage is an %damage add based on your physical damage(we do alot of phys damage), hence added fire is ALOT better.

Thou i wouldn't recommend using added fire to start with, use life on hit instead, it will make your life easier until you can make do without it, then put in added fire instead.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Love this build so far. I would have been easly 60 by now, but my internet sucks at the moment.
What are your thougts on Essentia Sanguis and Bloodseeker?
Worth keeping if I ever find one of those?
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
"
kumquats wrote:
Love this build so far. I would have been easly 60 by now, but my internet sucks at the moment.
What are your thougts on Essentia Sanguis and Bloodseeker?
Worth keeping if I ever find one of those?

for normal builds these might be good, but i have found that when you get to use abyssus and pass the 20K mark in dps your gonna leech so much already that the lower damage from bloodseeker just isn't worth the leech, since you already leech all your health in 0,5 sec =)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
I use this build, but I have hard time. I often get 1 hit or bursted to death and I keep running out of mana.. 49 duelist Merciless.

How much dps can give 2 claw with 200 dps without abyssus with this build?
"
LostBearz wrote:
I use this build, but I have hard time. I often get 1 hit or bursted to death and I keep running out of mana.. 49 duelist Merciless.

Have you gotten vaal pact already? then don't, deselect it and get the 2 iferegen nodes instead, and slot in life on hit until you get better gear.
BTW, have you got 2% or more manaleech? if not, GET IT! then use two manapots with faster charge recovery, this will keep you going until you reach high enough damage to sustain leech with just 2% manaleech.

check my shop for 2% manaleech gear if you need some.

"
_PBS_ wrote:
How much dps can give 2 claw with 200 dps without abyssus with this build?

about 12-20K depending on other gear and lvl.
I hade 12K before abyssus, with life on hit on 5L.
with added fire i was like 15-16K i think.

Then i made the desition to migrate to abyssus, it was hard in the beginning, but when i got the hang of how to play with abyssus it was aaaall worth it =)

BTW, just checked the dps on my current build with items, removed abyssus, 5L with weap ele, 24K, 5L with splash(aoe) 18K, 5L with added fire replaced wite life on hit,(stil splash aoe) 14K.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Oct 31, 2013, 2:47:42 AM
I found this awesome build, so I made a duelist. Now I'm lvl 27 on act 2, but I have some problems... I have okay DPS but I'm running out of mana very quickly, even if I have 4% mana leech. I have no problems with my HP when I can spam my dual strike (dual strike + melee splash + life gain on hit) but my mana hinders me. I'm running Hatred.

What I probaly need is better dps to get more mana leech, but where can I find good gear? I almost never find anything good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info