[1.2.x] AlfaPOWA's Dualstriker - Update under construction. TBA

"
alfaPOWA wrote:
"
darkcrab wrote:
How is this build doing in 1.0? I wanna start a new league, a new start and im curious :P

even better then pre 1.0.0.
now u get 500+ more life from same spec more or less, and same damage.

What is your health looking like in 1.0?
Would this build work with swords? I really wanna use swords but this looks really good!
Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

One last thing on your original build. You can save 1 point if you take golems blood to get to the bottom row so you can take the two points from the 10 dex nodes to the right.

Sure golems blood does nothing since you have vaal pact, but it leaves you with an extra point to put into something more useful than a little more dex.
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
Last edited by Taintertots on Oct 24, 2013, 5:40:59 PM
So i Leveled to 45 with this build, its realy great. Good relation between dps / tanking.

The only bad thing is the mana pool if you dont get good weapon with mana leech or ring.

But its not that bad, i just hate using pots :D

Thanks for the guide man !
"
Taintertots wrote:
Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

One last thing on your original build. You can save 1 point if you take golems blood to get to the bottom row so you can take the two points from the 10 dex nodes to the right.

Sure golems blood does nothing since you have vaal pact, but it leaves you with an extra point to put into something more useful than a little more dex.

My build went that way in the new tree in version 1, but i decided i would rather get 1 node with 10dex instead of liferegen wich i can't use(stil had the passive 2% blocknode, don't underrestimate the power of block, even with dualwield) But good spoting ;)

"
Elwers wrote:
So i Leveled to 45 with this build, its realy great. Good relation between dps / tanking.

The only bad thing is the mana pool if you dont get good weapon with mana leech or ring.

But its not that bad, i just hate using pots :D

Thanks for the guide man !

yes,potchugging with pots that have faster charge recovery is a good mean to counter manaproblem early on until you get that needed 2%+ manaleech from gear.

This build is tested out as much i can right now i feel, the only place i had a problem was the new last boss in he's final stage(no spoilers, so i won't write full details)

I'm currently testing out an new scion GS build i came up with, wich uses the same modell of building.
Thou this thread will still get support, i'm dualplaying the toons :D
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Oct 25, 2013, 3:09:54 AM
Why not leveling whirling blades?
"
Archwolf wrote:
Why not leveling whirling blades?

Because you use this skill for rapid movement linked to faster attacks.
If you level it, it will cost you MORE mana to move!

Never use this skill for more than movement/placement. It sucks for dps.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

I'm currently testing out an new scion GS build i came up with, wich uses the same modell of building.

Would love to see a link to that Scion build as I want to start up a new toon :)
"
superuser wrote:
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

Would love to see a link to that Scion build as I want to start up a new toon :)

I'm still fieldtesting it, works well except for dominus.. thou i haven't gotten my liferegen up enough yet for him.. almost there.. =)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Looks like a good build, have tried it out. Been running into some problems, specifically with some unique monsters and running out of mana the whole freaking time (and I only have Hatred going atm..), but that's mostly because my gear is the worst and I haven't got my life leech going yet that much.

One question though, why not go Blood Magic and stop worrying about running out of mana and waste gear mods with % mana regen? I mean, at some point you'll be leeching hp in the thousands with one hit, so you'll just leech back all blood for the skill you just used, and more than that, with one hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info