[1.2.x] AlfaPOWA's Dualstriker - Update under construction. TBA

How do you keep your mana up? I am just getting into merciless, only running one aura with reduced mana, I have 1% mana leech on physical damage, but I still run out of mana in a few seconds.

I blow through my pots very quick, and so far is my only issue I seem to really be having with the build.. What would you suggest I do to help?
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
"
Snobollskrieg wrote:
Looks like a good build, have tried it out. Been running into some problems, specifically with some unique monsters and running out of mana the whole freaking time (and I only have Hatred going atm..), but that's mostly because my gear is the worst and I haven't got my life leech going yet that much.

One question though, why not go Blood Magic and stop worrying about running out of mana and waste gear mods with % mana regen? I mean, at some point you'll be leeching hp in the thousands with one hit, so you'll just leech back all blood for the skill you just used, and more than that, with one hit.

"
Taintertots wrote:
How do you keep your mana up? I am just getting into merciless, only running one aura with reduced mana, I have 1% mana leech on physical damage, but I still run out of mana in a few seconds.

I blow through my pots very quick, and so far is my only issue I seem to really be having with the build.. What would you suggest I do to help?

(Snobollskrieg, you can go bloodmagic, but then you wouldn't be able to run auras, if u go mana you can run auras and get alot of extra dps from hatred.
BTW, what monsters do you have trouble with, and why?)

So you both seem to have manaproblems, one of you even mention having 1% manaleech only.
I have said in the guide that the ONLY real have to have thing is a minimum of 2% manaleech from gear =)

before you get over 10K dps you would probably need even 3%(get gloves with 2% manaleech and 1% from a ring/amulet) You can buy any gloves with 2% leech for like 2 chaos(try getting 2% life too)
Just search poe.xyz.is

http://poe.xyz.is/search?league=Standard&type=Gloves&mods=%23%25+of+Physical+Attack+Damage+Leeched+as+Mana&modmin=2&modmax=+&mods=%23%25+of+Physical+Attack+Damage+Leeched+as+Life&modmin=2&modmax=+&rarity=rare&time=2013-10-21

Otherwise the slitherpinch gloves aren't a bad choice iy you got some either :)

But to help with manaproblems until you get enough leech, run with dual manabottles that have increased chargerecovery.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Oct 28, 2013, 1:30:50 AM
hey, alfaPOWA!
since new patch im going to try some new duelist build. Was using dual wielding axe cleaver build, but now i think try this build instead, for reseted points.
What do you think if it is possible to run this build with axes instead of claws (i don't have any good claws, but got quite good axes). I can take some axe damage nodes instead of 3 "Raker nodes", but im afraid, it can be lack of lifeleech? How many life leech from gear+passives is necessary to sustain the damage with vaal pact?
what do you think?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
judikator wrote:
hey, alfaPOWA!
since new patch im going to try some new duelist build. Was using dual wielding axe cleaver build, but now i think try this build instead, for reseted points.
What do you think if it is possible to run this build with axes instead of claws (i don't have any good claws, but got quite good axes). I can take some axe damage nodes instead of 3 "Raker nodes", but im afraid, it can be lack of lifeleech? How many life leech from gear+passives is necessary to sustain the damage with vaal pact?
what do you think?

You COULD use axes instead, but you loose the 12% leech+inherit leech from claws, and you have to get carnage heart for up to 10% leech, but would loose the possibility to get an amulet with flat phys damage on it.

Thou i reccon it would still work.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Hi all :)

At first , this build is awesome and this is it that searched for my character.

I have one question , maybe stupid question but why you takes "Iron Reflexes" in your build if you takes all pieces to armor (chest/legs/gauntlet) and not full evasion or armor/evasion.

It's for leveling ?

During this leveling , i need a armor with evasion, evasion/armor or full armor ? Or that depend gems and stats on this ?

I'm a new player so maybe i don't understand everything and sorry for my bad English but I'm a French guy.

Thanks for your advice and your answer.

Have a good game. ++

Hiwi
Last edited by Hiwi on Oct 28, 2013, 4:30:47 PM
"
Hiwi wrote:
Hi all :)

At first , this build is awesome and this is it that searched for my character.

I have one question , maybe stupid question but why you takes "Iron Reflexes" in your build if you takes all pieces to armor (chest/legs/gauntlet) and note full evasion or armor/evasion.

It's for leveling ?

During this leveling , i need a armor with evasion, evasion/armor or full armor ? Or that depend gems and stats on this ?

I'm a new player so maybe i don't understand everything and sorry for my bad English but I'm a French guy.

Thanks for your advice and your answer.

Have a good game. ++

Hiwi

You take iron reflexes because you convert the evasion provided from grace aura to armor =)
And also, my pieces aren't perfect. i SHOULD have all evasion items for best defence, but the stats on them are more important.

Hope that answers your questions.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

You take iron reflexes because you convert the evasion provided from grace aura to armor =)

Damned! I forget the aura , that sure :)

"
alfaPOWA wrote:

... the stats on them are more important.

OK it's good of what I thought even if it's logical.

Thank you for these clarifications.
Good evening :)
I really liked you build i made a character now because i want to try it.

But as a newbie player i find it hard to understand your main gems and good support gems. I'm using your gear as example of good gems.

Overrall really good guide, your build is awesome.
I have added a link in the bottom section of the build to my finders shop.
Since there seems to be some people that are having problem with findig 2% manaleech items.
I recommend using gloves to fill the slot, since it still can roll all the mods you need while rolling 2% manaleech.

There are a couple of gloves in the shop to grab(bidding or B/O if desperate)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Hey, i'm following your build and i'm lvl 56 farming merciless ledge right now. I'm wondering when should I take the Vaal Pact node ? I have 2.5k dps and 3% ll for each claw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info