Upcoming 0.11.5 microtransaction effect - Infernal Anger Aura

All I can say is: Thank you GGG! Finally the aura rage thread has been deemed worthy of acknowledgement to implement such changes. Can not wait to see ALL the new aura effects :D

Edit: Though, I do hope all the auras are quite different, or at least some new auras bring back the "old aura" vibrant colour flashiness :)
IGN: DivineMatter

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."
Last edited by iHeXeNi on Aug 24, 2013, 1:09:33 PM
How dare you add things to make paying customers look cool!
Cool
I don't quite like the effect.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind if you guys make microtransactions for everything, have at it; but this skull thing looks rather cheesy, not to mention that I think putting it at leg height makes it look even more ridiculous.
I am fairly new but I am really digging this game, the music is fantastic, mechanics are great, the skill "tree" is incredible. I am going to be playing for a long time.
We use to have nice looking effect. They are taken away because some of the players do not have the graphic card/pc to support it.

Now the "better" effect is implement, but needs money.

But hey, its 1 payment per effect. Assuming its average $10 per effect, so it's $30-60 to get back what we used to have for free..?

Well, its a good way to chase away your players,GGG.

Instead of just adding an option of display the old aura client side, u choose $ :) tell me how is that not greedy :)

I understand a company needs money to operate, but this idea is so wrong. Never take back something that is FREE, repackage and sell them for money. Instead u should make new skills effect and release them for a price. And return the aura on client side for the players who like them. This way, its a WIN-WIN situation. So, players can even mix and match the New effect with the old effect and that make them more exciting :) and if u can make these effect all on the client side, its won't hurt the players with older pc at all, thus making everyone happy :)
Last edited by Xafniko on Aug 25, 2013, 12:45:56 AM
"
magpye wrote:
"
how does it affect party members though? do they get a mini version of it if they're affected by your aura?

I'm also curious on this, as I like to run auras, and I would think that my party will benefit from my purchase.

Sadly no. We had to remove this because of summoners sadly. As all minions in their party would have these things flying around them. I think wed have to add a new feature for that.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Xafniko wrote:
and if u can make these effect all on the client side, its won't hurt the players with older pc at all, thus making everyone happy :)

Uh, no. The effects already are client side, as is all graphical/audio data. Being able to choose between more detailed auras and low detailed auras would work though, I mean it would let low end computer users still enjoy the game without impacting high end users.

"
iHeXeNi wrote:
All I can say is: Thank you GGG! Finally the aura rage thread has been deemed worthy of acknowledgement to implement such changes. Can not wait to see ALL the new aura effects :D

Edit: Though, I do hope all the auras are quite different, or at least some new auras bring back the "old aura" vibrant colour flashiness :)

The "Aura" thread was largely ignored. They took away the free effects, people complained about the lack of them, GGG proposed charging money for them, people complained even more and now they're charging people for the effects...

yay? They listened to us? We won?!?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 25, 2013, 2:16:15 AM
i would like to see an option to turn off all other players micro-transaction effects. also i would like to see an option to turn off all other players skill animations. i have a feeling that would help some of the rubberbanding BS we have to live with every day.

probably the most important thing u can do is allow players to turn off other players skill animations. maybe then ppl can see WTF IS GOIN ON!

time to give ppl less lag more playtime instead of 1 hit KO. this is free but every day i see more reasons introduced that just end up laggin the whole community.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Aug 25, 2013, 3:34:36 AM
kk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info