Upcoming 0.11.5 microtransaction effect - Infernal Anger Aura

"
SirLoin wrote:
Nice. So this microtransaction will have to be applied to the aura gem?

Yes.

"
iiO wrote:
How about some PvP improvements or news? Something that you guys are even trying for PvP?

We have some awesome PvP improvements coming. I cannot talk about them at the moment, unfortunately.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
hmmmmm this new support gem really peaks my interest :D i am excited for the new stuff
I see what you guys did, remove the awesome looking auras - replace them with dull shit looking ones, then redo the auras so they look even more awesome and then put them as a micro-transaction. Great.

I mean, I wouldn't give two shits if you guys actually had the old auras as an optional setting, I even asked Chris about this awhile ago, guess we're just going to have to pay to look cool!
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Aug 22, 2013, 11:49:15 PM
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
I see what you guys did, remove the awesome looking auras - replace them with dull shit looking ones, then redo the auras so they look even more awesome and then put them as a micro-transaction. Great.

Even though it was fun being a mobile Christmas tree, the current auras do fit the game's art style more.
Yeah I kinda have to agree with an above poster. I guess microtrans'ing auras after graphically reducing them to nothing was just too lucrative an option.
how does it affect party members though? do they get a mini version of it if they're affected by your aura?
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Not really interested in this aura in particular as i don't run Anger, but can't wait to see the rest of the Infernal Effects, exactly what i wanted for my FB Witch!
twitch.tv/enki91
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
how does it affect party members though? do they get a mini version of it if they're affected by your aura?

I think the way aura spreading works is that you have your own auras, then your allies' auras are given to you but with that small pale blue circle you see.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
So you made all the auras look like shit to "reduce the graphics load" (even though the change to auras hardly made ANY difference) then you release microtransactions to make them look amazing again?

Looks like you're striving more and more to make free players look stupid and paying players look awesome. This game is now completely P2NotLookTerrible when I used to be able to look awesome without paying, I'm quitting.
Spoiler
Last edited by Nycro on Aug 22, 2013, 11:20:16 PM
"
Nycro wrote:
So you made all the auras look like shit to "reduce the graphics load" (even though the change to auras hardly made ANY difference) then you release microtransactions to make them look amazing again?

Looks like you're striving more and more to make free players look stupid and paying players look awesome. This game is now completely P2NotLookTerrible when I used to be able to look awesome without paying, I'm quitting.
Spoiler

Lolol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info