Upcoming 0.11.5 microtransaction effect - Infernal Anger Aura

"
Nycro wrote:
So you made all the auras look like shit to "reduce the graphics load" (even though the change to auras hardly made ANY difference)

On this note, I made a thread about enemy aura's and how they still cause me to lag, and would appreciate them being updated if the player versions have been updated. Any news on that GGG?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/505873/page/1
"
"
Xafniko wrote:
and if u can make these effect all on the client side, its won't hurt the players with older pc at all, thus making everyone happy :)

Uh, no. The effects already are client side, as is all graphical/audio data. Being able to choose between more detailed auras and low detailed auras would work though, I mean it would let low end computer users still enjoy the game without impacting high end users.

"
iHeXeNi wrote:
All I can say is: Thank you GGG! Finally the aura rage thread has been deemed worthy of acknowledgement to implement such changes. Can not wait to see ALL the new aura effects :D

Edit: Though, I do hope all the auras are quite different, or at least some new auras bring back the "old aura" vibrant colour flashiness :)

The "Aura" thread was largely ignored. They took away the free effects, people complained about the lack of them, GGG proposed charging money for them, people complained even more and now they're charging people for the effects...

yay? They listened to us? We won?!?

Yeah, honestly I agree with you. It is still some what disappointing to get "new" auras for a price. Especially when the old auras could have been fixed with a graphics option implementation. I'm just so tired of looking at buggy circles around my feet that I was excited about any aura news.

That being said, I'm happy some sort of changes are coming. Though, the changes I think most would want would be something closer to the old auras, or toned down versions, with a graphics option that would allow slower pc/internet users to only view the current ones.
IGN: DivineMatter

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."
yawn....yawn!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Oh, a new Support Gem sounds interesting ...

but the Part with the Aura-Effects is a little Bit ... meh ...

and Off-Topic:

"
Currently rocking out to: Ayreon -- The Human Equation

OMG, what an absolute brilliant Record :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Last edited by Ezekiel_ on Aug 25, 2013, 12:38:02 PM
Is the desync fixed yet?
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:

Ugh. Info overload. Tacky.FTL ....................................Nice and neat. Boring? FTW

This. More of you need to look at this.
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
"
Orbifold wrote:
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:

Ugh. Info overload. Tacky.FTL ....................................Nice and neat. Boring? FTW

This. More of you need to look at this.

Bleh I still agree that the increased resistant aura looks bad though.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
heh, forgot how bad they used to look.
"
Russell wrote:
Bleh I still agree that the increased resistant aura looks bad though.

Agree too. I think a minimalist version of the original purity effect would be perfect.
IGN: KoTao
Yes. Purity was the only one that I really found jarring when the change happened. Why not something a little like Discipline, but with three distinct segments each with an elemental tinge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info