Upcoming 0.11.5 microtransaction effect - Infernal Anger Aura

WTB:
- more alternate minion skins/effects
- molten armor gives actual "molten" armor on top of whatever armor the caster is using/caster's armor has a orange thingy effect
- armor alternate skins
- character alternate skins

Suggestions:
- blood rage needs to be more visible by default without relying on timer, maybe play some steam release sound effect 3-5 seconds before the effect ends? molten armor needs something like this too. Other timed skills should have something similar. its annoying to be in the heat of battle trying to stay alive and suddenly something stops working which can cause you to die
- i like the simple auras.i think you guys should make auras extend to the entire radius of effect. additionally any unit leaving an aura's effective radius should retain the aura benefit for maybe 7 seconds instead of suddenly loosing it to avoid players forced to keep being close all the time.

EDIT: aura extend in a sense the simple auras are as big as their radius. maybe at the feet of the player(aura giver) a distinct but subtle effect is shown
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by exsea on Aug 26, 2013, 3:34:11 AM
Spoiler
"
exsea wrote:
WTB:
- molten armor gives actual "molten" armor on top of whatever armor the caster is using/caster's armor has a orange thingy effect
- armor alternate skins

Suggestions:
- blood rage needs to be more visible by default without relying on timer, maybe play some steam release sound effect 3-5 seconds before the effect ends? molten armor needs something like this too. Other timed skills should have something similar. its annoying to be in the heat of battle trying to stay alive and suddenly something stops working which can cause you to die
- i like the simple auras.i think you guys should make auras extend to the entire radius of effect. additionally any unit leaving an aura's effective radius should retain the aura benefit for maybe 7 seconds instead of suddenly loosing it to avoid players forced to keep being close all the time.

EDIT: aura extend in a sense the simple auras are as big as their radius. maybe at the feet of the player(aura giver) a distinct but subtle effect is shown

why do you keep calling it "molten armor"? it's molten shell. I don't see why would it embrace your chest armor with fire. It's a shell, molten shell
IGN: SilentWrath
Last edited by SilentWrath on Aug 26, 2013, 3:57:58 AM
"
exsea wrote:
WTB:
- armor alternate skins

Suggestions:

Buffs with short duration could imo (on/off in options, for those that prefer it top left with the rest)
be placed in the left-middle bottom of the screen (the area right from flasks),
same with debuffs but right-middle (the area left from skills).
Easier to track the time left without losing, "the big picture", moving your gaze up.
Would also like to see an hotkey for /oos command, since its a kinda needed command it could as well be inbuilt.
Last edited by mrgrin on Aug 26, 2013, 4:53:15 AM
its good to see Fat Steve getting some modelling work. Check the closeup

a million miles better than the look at the start of ob, leaps and bounds ahead.

"
Russell wrote:
Bleh I still agree that the increased resistant aura looks bad though.

yeh its a bit of a niggle. But Russell the game effects look amazing man, no commercial artist can deliver inspirational work to deadlines every time day in day out. Creativity on tap is harder to sustain than lvl77 maps.

One thing Id say regarding purity and the auras in general, theyre lacking some deep reds in there. Vitality is rarely run, if you change purity Id like to see it have stronger colours so we can get just a little rainbow Christmas back.

"
Uvne wrote:
Yes. Purity was the only one that I really found jarring when the change happened. Why not something a little like Discipline, but with three distinct segments each with an elemental tinge?

+1

another catwalk pose from my warp animal

how can you guys complain about the way the game looks right now with the auras/character effects? The game looks so good now and its only going to get better with the 3D artwork going on atm.

Im excited for this op trouser thing, Russells been hiding the candy jar from us, I think come release this will be one of the coolest looking games on the scene.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info