Upcoming 0.11.5 microtransaction effect - Infernal Anger Aura

attracting new gamers is not going that well (esp after Kripp went HeartStone) so it is the time to milk the old ones. and milk them hard they will

btw that aura is not an aura - it looks terribad
"
lexcaintt wrote:
"
Hawkly wrote:
While I think the 'effect' is neato, the idea behind this is....very cheesed.

You removed the VERY well made original aura art, and never gave us the ability to turn them back on, via an option in the graphic settings, and now you want to give us something back that doesn't look nearly as good, and expect people to pay for something that was technically already there in the first place?

This is a terrible move on your part. However I love you guys, and the game, so I'm hoping maybe you will incorporate the original aura effects back into the game some way at least.

I wouldn't want to find a really nice unique item, enjoy the stats and most of all the cool art, only to have the art removed and then added back later as a "hey you have to BUY it now" thing. You know?

I know I sound like one of those tools that complain about a free game, but in all seriousness, you shouldn't remove something so loved by your community, and then attempt to give a broken piece of it back to them as a "give us money" ploy.

The skull itself, I think would make a lot of people dizzy over a long period of gameplay, however optional it may be. I'd just like to have the original aura effects back.

In-game option: [] "More detailed Aura Effects" <-- Go go.

^I agree

Ditto... Love you guys but please give us the option of turning orignal auras back on before you give us new ones that cost money. Please.. option for original auras.
IGN: DeathIsMyBestFriend, Illirianah
Ehhhhhh, I'm not really liking this at all. I was a fan of the older auras (minus maybe Determination), and while I understand the thing with performance issues, was it really necessary to make most of the auras just silly curved 'lines' circling around you? Couldn't there have been the possibility of an option in the Options menu that lets you turn on more graphical auras just for your character and everything else you see from minions to other party members would just be something toned down? That way you can get the spiffier look of the auras without the huge graphical overload that they were toned down for.

I know GGG has to make money and I'm all for microtransactions for cosmetics, but this is just...no...no thank you.
I'm disappointing this. GGG was changed auras for sick auras and then apply now microtransactions for improve that shit aura design.

Meh.

This new effect looks okay I guess. But I really do miss the original aura effects. Some people may find it too flashy, but it was much better than the current look. If I'm equipped with 7 auras, I should look like I'm bursting with power... not playing with a hula hoop.

Anyways, hopefully they add in some cool effects for auras like Discipline and Determination.

By the by, I have no qualms with cool effects being sold, I'm just sad the old auras are not any sort of option for me. I'd gladly buy them all back.
Team Won
"
Oho, new support gem.

OHO INFERNAL WEAPON.

...Oho.

Wait....wait a second....this whole fire/flame seems to really go with a certain new sword...hmmm
Also...quit yer bitchin'....geeze these guys have to put food on the table somehow. Look at all you get for free. If it pisses you off don't buy it. It will not help or hinder you in any way.
I want old aura effects option - enough with the 'some people's comps suck - so you all suffer'.

But, this is not old effect so IDK why you all bitching, its new option (doesn't look too awesome to me either but thats me), take it or leave it.

And really, if you can't take paying customers 'look better' than you... I dunno what the fuck to tell you. Maybe you're all living in some perfect communist world or what?

Leave for a week, look around for what people slap 'F2P' on, then come back. Maybe then you will learn to respect what these guys are doing.
"

It's frustrating watching the sales for this game be a fraction of what they could be & then hearing that "we don't have enough resources to do that kind of thing".

If I had to take a guess, I'd suggest you'll see a host of MTX effects for (particularly popular, op, fotm) skills at and after release. Doesn't seem like a particularly horrible idea considering the relative playerbase/interest spike that's likely, perhaps not CB -> OB levels, but nonetheless, it's more official and a definite window of opportunity.
"
KenshiD wrote:

If he won't spend any money on PoE he is irrelevant as a customer anyways. Don't respond to those ungrateful jerks Chris, you're way too kind for them.

Load of crap, they made the game free. Players can add value besides money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info