-

-
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Mar 22, 2014, 6:59:48 AM
Very nice build, though your gems confuse me. Are you just leveling the second reduced mana in the helmet and the faster attacks that is linked to enduring cry? I know you party for maps, do you change anything up or add anything for solo play? Do you ever solo play?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
Very nice build, though your gems confuse me. Are you just leveling the second reduced mana in the helmet and the faster attacks that is linked to enduring cry? I know you party for maps, do you change anything up or add anything for solo play? Do you ever solo play?

Yeah they are just there for leveling, and sometimes I forget to remove gems lol.

I never change my gems unless I'm doing reflect maps and I never solo because I find solo play boring and I always have a my brother+friends to play with.

Thanks for the interest!
Looks cool!

What bandit rewards do you recommend?
Maybe Oak/Oak/Oak?
w8 for video gameplay
is attempting this build with a bor not recommended due to low armor?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
Hi Sodomee,

Thanks for putting up this build.

Since I have just ripped my 2 Marauders (groundslam and infernal blow) in Cruel A2, I am wondering whether this build is also viable for Onslaught league since I will reroll a new Maraduer.

In your Loath Thirst Spiraled Foil I see 2 Chain and 1 faster attack gems, are these just for leveling your gems?

The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
"
Looks cool!

What bandit rewards do you recommend?
Maybe Oak/Oak/Oak?

Wow I completely forgot about the bandit rewards, silly me.

I went for Oak/Oak/Skill, but if you want the extra endurance charge go for it. I only run 4 endurance charges on this build.

"
w8 for video gameplay

Will be coming soon!

"
is attempting this build with a bor not recommended due to low armor?

BoR is not recommended for 2 reasons. Lack of armour and resists that will be difficult to make up elsewhere. Belt, boots, chest and helm will be the easiest sources of resists since you will want a Diamond ring(if possible) with life and mana leech on it. You will also want to use Maligaros, Gifts from Above and a rare amulet with high int, life and crit multi.

"
Iluvthu wrote:
Hi Sodomee,

Thanks for putting up this build.

Since I have just ripped my 2 Marauders (groundslam and infernal blow) in Cruel A2, I am wondering whether this build is also viable for Onslaught league since I will reroll a new Maraduer.

In your Loath Thirst Spiraled Foil I see 2 Chain and 1 faster attack gems, are these just for leveling your gems?

You are welcome! Thanks for the interest!

I would not recommend this build for onslaught because you will eventually die in maps. As melee, you will always be in dangerous situations. Along with being a bit weak to reflect, I would say that this build can be prone to death before you get the gear unless you know your limitations.

There is really only one type of melee build that I would recommend for Onslaught, and that would be an Aegis Aurora build. I have a crit-based glacial hammer AA build already made, but I have yet to test it myself. I predict that it will be one of the tankiest AA builds while being able to reach 20k+ dps. I will be releasing the build after it is fully tested in the next league.

Yes, the gems are there only for leveling. If you see any gems that look out of place, chances are good that I am only leveling them for the 20Q gem recipe.

-----------------------------------

Thank you all for the interest in my build! I will be updating this build with more information over time.
Last edited by Sodomee on Aug 22, 2013, 5:12:29 AM
Gifts from Above has no life regen...
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Gifts from Above has no life regen...

The consecrated ground effect gives you 5% life regen per second. The effect procs more than you would expect because each weapon that you cleave with has a separate chance to crit. So as long you are are attacking something, you will have a 90% uptime of the consecrated ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info