ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Benstylez wrote:
"
Benstylez wrote:
Can you please update the hardcore tree in the Hardcore section? I really like this build and I wanna give it a try in hardcore!

For clarity, I mean the Lightning Strike build and for 1.3 :) Thanks in advance!

Just take off damage and put into life and more defense. Maybe something like this:

"
d3vi1 wrote:
can you please tell which gems you have linked in your dagger?

WB + FA + Enfeeble. You can take out Enfeeble and put Ele Prolif / PCOC / Lightning Warp instead.
Im only lvl 64 so far but i hit big problem with this build. Its really hard for me to get enough str for Reckoning/LS. Both only lvl 16 atm and already need 134 while theres only around 80 from the tree. I added str to few gear pieces and its still hard to get enough :/
Str on gear is a must for rangers, especially on belt. Both my dagger and archer have high str on their belt (more than 40).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Asag wrote:
Im only lvl 64 so far but i hit big problem with this build. Its really hard for me to get enough str for Reckoning/LS. Both only lvl 16 atm and already need 134 while theres only around 80 from the tree. I added str to few gear pieces and its still hard to get enough :/

depending on your gear, i find a great place for str requirements is belts and amulets. amulets because you can get the amazing onyx or agate, plus another suffix for either straight str or all attributes. belt because its fine to give up an implicit of dmg (or life if you use leather belt) for str, if need be, and you can get a great suffix of str there as well.

with a belt you can get upwards of 80 str and an amulet you can easily get over 60 too. plenty for any requirements and maybe even good enough to save you from speccing those 'out of the way' str nodes
Its this build viable in 1.3.1??
"
laurhh wrote:
Its this build viable in 1.3.1??

it is
Is the 6 link quill rain required in this build?

or the weapon swap at all?
Im using atm 4l with curse on hit and herald of thunder, works pretty well. This swap more efficient but I dont have bow with 3 blues.
Hi, I'm going to build like this thread says, just tell me your thoughts on using legacy AA?
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info