ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

You did not link ur weapon, only bow for curse. Are you using dagger or what?
"
COYG wrote:
Hi, I'm going to build like this thread says, just tell me your thoughts on using legacy AA?

We are not armor so Aegis doesn't work well.
"
kalvy wrote:
You did not link ur weapon, only bow for curse. Are you using dagger or what?

Yes dagger. I have linked in Current Gear on front page.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
COYG wrote:
Hi, I'm going to build like this thread says, just tell me your thoughts on using legacy AA?

We are not armor so Aegis doesn't work well.

Right I totally forgot about armor aspect, nevermind my bad!
I've already built my shadow like the topic says.
I'm sitting on 4k hp, 120k dps with 3 frenzies and 3 pc + atziri flask. Gets to like 135k with vaal haste. And 170k with Taste of Hate flask. 42/46 block without rumi's, with rumi's its overcapped. Full resists. Planning to upgrade my gloves to get some #-# phys dmg on them, someday a new dagger and taste of hate flask. Thank you for the build :)
Spoiler
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
Last edited by COYG on Feb 21, 2015, 7:26:47 AM
Can u please give me some tips i can do to be more survival , i am lvl 96 at moment and i die most of times in 1 hit and i do not have bad equipement , just that at lvl 96 losing 10 % xp , sometimes makes me delete caracter , that's why please i am asking for help , thnx alot .
}--=<All Masters LvL 8 Your Crafting Service>=--{ ---> Pm me in game ---> All_Ends_Here
"
Ap0calips3 wrote:
Can u please give me some tips i can do to be more survival , i am lvl 96 at moment and i die most of times in 1 hit and i do not have bad equipement , just that at lvl 96 losing 10 % xp , sometimes makes me delete caracter , that's why please i am asking for help , thnx alot .

You come to level 96 from different build? How much block do you have? Are you using Jade flask and Vaal Grace? Please link your gear.

If you are trying to level you should be using Enfeeble and Vaal Grace whenever you can. If you cannot freeze bosses I recommend you skip because the risk is too high at level 95+ to die to boss for some useless loot.
Thnx for info , that is the best solution for me .
}--=<All Masters LvL 8 Your Crafting Service>=--{ ---> Pm me in game ---> All_Ends_Here
Last edited by Ap0calips3 on Feb 14, 2015, 7:49:21 PM
If you want to get to level 100 you need to play super safe. That means don't run 78 maps with hard mods and try and do the bosses. I think in terms of cost of XP per time per map it will be faster if you do lower level maps (i.e. 66s) to get to level 100. Check out Havoc's vid explaining how he got to level 100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1yUzXoPvdE

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Ceryneian on Feb 14, 2015, 7:18:47 PM
why is there like two build here. it's so confusing. which passive tree should i use?
"
PythonArt wrote:
why is there like two build here. it's so confusing. which passive tree should i use?

Build on first post is Lightning Strike crit dagger. Build on 2nd post is the 1st build I made - double strike axe Ranger. I played the double strike axe Ranger for a while, then I tried Scion Spectral Throw which I liked but wanted to have max blocks like my Ranger, so I made the LS crit dagger build. It is a hybrid build that you can play at melee or range WITH max blocks.

The LS crit dagger build has 2 trees - base version for normal play which I recommend for most people. The power version of the tree is if you are leveling past 85 and doing a lot of 78s / Atziri maps then you can use the Power version but only if you are able to get to max blocks 75% 75% with the flask. Power version relies on generating power charges proportional to the danger of the content so you can freeze and shock and kill faster. It uses Reckoning procs with PCOC. To get the most out of the Power version you would use Acuity and Blood Rage as well.

Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info