ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
ixAwe wrote:
This is my passive skill tree and my current gear can you help me out? Thanks for the build!

[spoilerhttp://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwV9BbUILgqbDkgRlha_GY4brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSzhLVUwfDY9OJZHBkjuSn1NklFHVUtW6Fb1Vvpbr2HiYlpirGXxZ6BqjGyMbWxwVnfXeK546311feN_K4Dhh3aMNo19jb-OipAblWaX0JuNnaqfgqLZpn-nNKxmr-uw2LGztUi3F7k-u3zAnMgUzerQCdN-1orYdttu3Q3gleJe44Tjn-cK51TndOjW6f7rFO1B7YPvevVv9vz8xf66_94=][/spoiler]

Spoiler

What is your DPS in town and then with auras? This is what I get if I use Bino's on my character:

Base in town = 48K. Turn Hatred + HoA on = 78K. Add Atziri Flask = 96K, then add Taste of Hate = 117K. Now in map with 5 power charges and auras on = 100K, then with 5 power charges up and turn both flasks on = 150K
"
superjack010 wrote:
How do you cast lightning strike from far away? Being upclose killed it for me on this build. But you're casting from a little ways away.

Hold SHIFT + your LS attack button. You can then stand and attack from anywhere you want, even offscreen.
My damage before buffs is 30k
"
ixAwe wrote:
My damage before buffs is 30k

So you are about 15K different from me. I think that is from a few things: higher level giving more points on tree, gems (I use all 20/20 gems), as well as belt - mine has phys damage and elemental damage. Phys damage is king on this build because it buffs both your phys AND lightning (which comes from your phys), as well as your cold, fire, and chaos.
Randomly decided to try Uber Atziri again. Have not tried her in a while, but for some reason I found the whole map MUCH easier now on this build. I think it is because of Reckoning, Power Charges, and also because I use Blood Rage.

5 PCs helps a lot - I freeze all the mobs so I can just power through them. If my flask is down then I fight more at range.

I've also been testing using Light Pen on this map instead of Inc. Crit Damage, I think it might be giving me higher DPS. Especially when combined with Elemental Weakness from Curse on Hit.

I'll try some more combos (like cold pen - since I do more cold damage with Taste of Hate up than Lightning). I'll try and post new Uber vid next few days.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 31, 2015, 2:11:57 PM
What gloves do you recommend?
Rolled this with maybe 3 alts
. Correct mods but was hoping for 95%+ evasion. I cant decide if I should leave this or try reroll. Im unlucky with craft and Im afraid of wasting all alts :(
keep that. the difference 7% will make is not worth the alts in the least.
Hey Guys/Girls,

i have a quick question. Just bought me a new ring and have a free crafting spot. Is flat chaos dam (8-18 to 11-23) superior to flat phys (3-5 to 7-9) or is it just not worth the 13c?

Unfortunately 13c are way to much for me for just "testing" it out :) Maybe you can help.

Greetz Borat
Flat phys is superior.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info