ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Ceryneian wrote:
Yup you are correct, my fault. You can regal to rare to result in 2 prefixes. But he definitely has the phys scaling prefix and the separate accuracy suffix.

ya i guess so. cause 113 accuracy is too high for it to be the hybrid mod. but it is possible that weapon has 2x prefix and 1x suffix. % phys, hybrid and flat acc. just depends how he crafted it
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Yup you are correct, my fault. You can regal to rare to result in 2 prefixes. But he definitely has the phys scaling prefix and the separate accuracy suffix.

ya i guess so. cause 113 accuracy is too high for it to be the hybrid mod. but it is possible that weapon has 2x prefix and 1x suffix. % phys, hybrid and flat acc. just depends how he crafted it

Ah, yup you are right.
If it vendors for a scouring orb, then it's a two mod rare weapon. And it's a good candidate for multicrafting if it can't receive flat accuracy from crafting (it would be a serrated + emperor dagger, as emperor can go as high as 135 accuracy).
If it vendors for shards, then it has the three mods listed previously.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jan 18, 2015, 5:30:36 PM
1 problem i found here was the lack on the sockets for your weapon, how you use them for uber atz or even regular, or how you socket it for maps, i am assuming whirling blades, faster attacks + ?????

any news would be gr8 thsk
Alright so im still learning to play this build, because i havent played melee before.

Now today i was running past a phys reflect pack and before using any flask i 1 shot myself on the reckoning proc i got through blocking. O.O

That was...well...unexpected. Not sure what i could have done, i guess using flasks more often.

Build is great fun though.
IGN: Firorath / Ninpa
"
jaylike wrote:
1 problem i found here was the lack on the sockets for your weapon, how you use them for uber atz or even regular, or how you socket it for maps, i am assuming whirling blades, faster attacks + ?????

any news would be gr8 thsk

GGB - Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Enfeeble manual curse. You can put elemental proliferation instead of Enfeeble if you don't use Enfeeble.

EDIT: Other things you can put in the blue socket are: Lightning Warp or PCOC
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 25, 2015, 8:57:12 AM
"
Killuah wrote:
Alright so im still learning to play this build, because i havent played melee before.

Now today i was running past a phys reflect pack and before using any flask i 1 shot myself on the reckoning proc i got through blocking. O.O

That was...well...unexpected. Not sure what i could have done, i guess using flasks more often.

Build is great fun though.

Lol, yeah that can happen. Best to use ranged mode if you come across a reflect pack
This is my passive skill tree and my current gear can you help me out? Thanks for the build!

[spoilerhttp://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwV9BbUILgqbDkgRlha_GY4brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSzhLVUwfDY9OJZHBkjuSn1NklFHVUtW6Fb1Vvpbr2HiYlpirGXxZ6BqjGyMbWxwVnfXeK546311feN_K4Dhh3aMNo19jb-OipAblWaX0JuNnaqfgqLZpn-nNKxmr-uw2LGztUi3F7k-u3zAnMgUzerQCdN-1orYdttu3Q3gleJe44Tjn-cK51TndOjW6f7rFO1B7YPvevVv9vz8xf66_94=][/spoiler]

Spoiler
Passive skill tree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwV9BbUILgqbDkgRlha_GY4brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSzhLVUwfDY9OJZHBkjuSn1NklFHVUtW6Fb1Vvpbr2HiYlpirGXxZ6BqjGyMbWxwVnfXeK546311feN_K4Dhh3aMNo19jb-OipAblWaX0JuNnaqfgqLZpn-nNKxmr-uw2LGztUi3F7k-u3zAnMgUzerQCdN-1orYdttu3Q3gleJe44Tjn-cK51TndOjW6f7rFO1B7YPvevVv9vz8xf66_94=
How do you cast lightning strike from far away? Being upclose killed it for me on this build. But you're casting from a little ways away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info