ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Soon I will hit maps (I know Im slacking, not enough time) and got for this very cheap

Not very good but for starting decent I think. Im trying play selffound (except required uniques, got already amulet and shield, missing helm) so maybe I will find upgrade soon.
Last edited by Asag on Jan 13, 2015, 10:49:31 AM
could this build be more tanky ??? ?? if some how?
"
JuhlDk wrote:

all builds can be tanky if u invest in defensive nodes instead of offensive

for example here u can invest in hp or more block if u wish
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
jaylike wrote:
I've really liked this build, i followed it from the original thread, hearing about your uber atziri kill had me more then motivated to pick up and try this with the release of torment, so far in this i have made the following characters:
1 lightning tendrils witch
1 righteous fire maurauder
1 claw-shadow (rather similiar to your dual strike builds)
1 ranger with daggers

Hi! Thanks for posting, and glad you like the build!

np, keep up the good work, when my results reach a conclusion point, i'll give you the final deets, and if anyone else was curious at least they'll have some more compliments/merits,etc for your success! take care!
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
JuhlDk wrote:

all builds can be tanky if u invest in defensive nodes instead of offensive

for example here u can invest in hp or more block if u wish

Yes, if you want this build to be more tanky you can get more life nodes. However please take a look at the defense mechanics I posted on the prior page - if you want to play super safe with this build you can just play 100% at range and let nothing get close to you. It helps to maintain DPS to be able to freeze mobs as well.

any advice for my gear bro?reccomend i use a 6link or buy a nightmare basinet unique? i'm getting about 62k dps with no charges or flask and 3.4k life my dagger is like 250dps with decent crit any adive would be appreciated

and my passive tree :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwV9BbUILgqbDkgPxBGWGY4brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0qCyzhLVUwfDIBNj04ljqzO3xHBkjuSn1NklFHVuhW9Vb6W69iWmKsZfFnoGyMbWxwUnBWd9d4rnjrfXV9438rf8aA4Yd2jX2Nv46KkAqQG5Vml9CaE5smm42dqp-CoqOmf6c0rGav67IZtUi3F7jKuT67fMCcz3rQCdN-1orYdttu29TdDeCV4l7jhOOf5wrnVOd06Nbp_uyw7UHtg-968-r2_PzF_rr_3g==
"
King_Fed0 wrote:
any advice for my gear bro?reccomend i use a 6link or buy a nightmare basinet unique? i'm getting about 62k dps with no charges or flask and 3.4k life my dagger is like 250dps with decent crit any adive would be appreciated

and my passive tree :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwV9BbUILgqbDkgPxBGWGY4brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0qCyzhLVUwfDIBNj04ljqzO3xHBkjuSn1NklFHVuhW9Vb6W69iWmKsZfFnoGyMbWxwUnBWd9d4rnjrfXV9438rf8aA4Yd2jX2Nv46KkAqQG5Vml9CaE5smm42dqp-CoqOmf6c0rGav67IZtUi3F7jKuT67fMCcz3rQCdN-1orYdttu29TdDeCV4l7jhOOf5wrnVOd06Nbp_uyw7UHtg-968-r2_PzF_rr_3g==

Nice dagger and amulet. If you want more DPS use Hatred + HoAsh. Bringer of Rain is the best helm to use because it gives physical damage, and blind, and some block. But if you don't want to switch your current gear then you may want to upgrade helm, shield and gloves for higher evasion. If you want more survivability against spells you should use Stone of Lazhwar and Rathpith's Globe and if you can get Rumi's Flask.
so can this build run uber atziri reliably in 1.3?
"
Grizzler wrote:

No. This build has never been reliable for Uber. It is more how skilled you are and how smart you can play if you want to do Uber. Can still do it in 1.3, but obviously much harder and requires very good play.

If you are looking for a reliable build for Uber there are maybe 1 or 2 builds that are reliable, but there is no build that is 100% foolproof for Uber.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 15, 2015, 2:05:35 PM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Grizzler wrote:

No. This build has never been reliable for Uber. It is more how skilled you are and how smart you can play if you want to do Uber. Can still do it in 1.3, but obviously much harder and requires very good play.

If you are looking for a reliable build for Uber there are maybe 1 or 2 builds that are reliable, but there is no build that is 100% foolproof for Uber.

I see. So what are the two builds that can do it reliably? SRS probably, and what else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info