ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Grizzler wrote:

I see. So what are the two builds that can do it reliably? SRS probably, and what else?

SRS is not reliable for Uber - I have seen the SRS vids and you really have to play carefully and position in a certain way. I would say low life spectral throw and shatter chuck are the ones that can just go HAM on Alluring Abyss, although they have been weakened from 1.3 patch. Those are probably the most reliable I would say if you want to farm Uber Atziri.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 15, 2015, 9:02:08 PM
Hey, thnx for sharing your tips. You have inspired me to make a different build from my usually played LS shadow.

Need an advice:

May I roll crit chance or crit damage here? Btw, I'll be using Rats Nest
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Grizzler wrote:

I see. So what are the two builds that can do it reliably? SRS probably, and what else?

SRS is not reliable for Uber - I have seen the SRS vids and you really have to play carefully and position in a certain way. I would say low life spectral throw and shatter chuck are the ones that can just go HAM on Alluring Abyss, although they have been weakened from 1.3 patch. Those are probably the most reliable I would say if you want to farm Uber Atziri.

Do you mean physical ST or the elemental version? I dont see many ST guides atm in 1,3.
"
Asag wrote:

Do you mean physical ST or the elemental version? I dont see many ST guides atm in 1,3.

Phys ST using low life to run auras for high elemental damage
Thought about buying bino's for this build, but then I started crafting an ambusher and ended up with this:

So, is this dagger capable of the multiple mods? I'm new to crafting and I don't know anything about it.

So, my question is: Can I put multiple mods and make a good dps dagger? Or is it just cheaper to buy one.

Loving the build btw, level 86 in torment and still going strong. Clearing endgame maps easily.

Currently I use this wep:
"
Radil wrote:
Thought about buying bino's for this build, but then I started crafting an ambusher and ended up with this:

So, is this dagger capable of the multiple mods? I'm new to crafting and I don't know anything about it.

So, my question is: Can I put multiple mods and make a good dps dagger? Or is it just cheaper to buy one.

Loving the build btw, level 86 in torment and still going strong. Clearing endgame maps easily.

If the ambusher have 2 mod: %physc + % physc + accu u should multimod it since itls 2 pre and with multi mod is 1 suffix u can still craft crit atspd and flat physc.
If it have 2 mod: Physc an accu u shoudln't do it cause if u multimod it u can only craft astp or crit cause accu alrady pre.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Jan 17, 2015, 9:45:52 PM
"
javisado wrote:
Hey, thnx for sharing your tips. You have inspired me to make a different build from my usually played LS shadow.

Need an advice:

May I roll crit chance or crit damage here? Btw, I'll be using Rats Nest

Yes looks like you have 3 prefixes, 2 suffixes. So you can add crit chance OR crit multiplier which are suffixes. See if you can add from Vagan. For affixes see here for reference:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_Affix#Critical_Strike
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 18, 2015, 8:46:41 AM
"
BlueJasminez wrote:
"
Radil wrote:

If the ambusher have 2 mod: %physc + % physc + accu u should multimod it since itls 2 pre and with multi mod is 1 suffix u can still craft crit atspd and flat physc.
If it have 2 mod: Physc an accu u shoudln't do it cause if u multimod it u can only craft astp or crit cause accu alrady pre.

Your ambusher is yellow item so it has at least 1 prefix and 1 suffix. The phys is the prefix, accuracy is the suffix. See here for reference: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_Affix#Damage_Scaling. You can get a prefix mod that is both phys AND accuracy (see Damage Scaling and Accuracy section) but you do not have that.

So you can do multi-mod from Elreon (which is a suffix) and then either Crit Chance / Crit Mult suffixes, you do not really need Attack Speed mod on Ambusher. Then get 2 prefixes like base phys damage and something else.

For optimal dagger crafting you want to aim for the following:

Prefixes:
- Base Phys Damage mod
- Damage Scaling mod
- Damage Scaling and Accuracy mod

Suffixes:
- Attack Speed
- Critical Strike Chance
- Global Critical Strike Multiplier

This is how mirrored daggers are made using alts to get blue item with 1 prefix and 1 suffix you want and then regal to turn into yellow item and get a 3rd mod, if 3rd mod is bad you scour and start again on blue item. If 3rd mod is good, you then eternal I think -> and then exalt to get a 4th mod if 4th mod is bad you revert with eternal and try again, once you get a good 4th mod you keep repeating with eternal and exalt process. Eventually you will have all 6 mods you need. In between you can use Divines to roll the mods to their highest values. This takes a TON of currency to do.

So with Elreon mod you can substitute one of the Suffixes for his multi-mod and then craft the remaining mods with masters.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 18, 2015, 9:08:06 AM
when crafting that ambusher, you must have regal'd a 1 prefix dagger because there are only two affixes on it. it is possible to end up with 2 prefixes, the % phys dmg and %phys/acc hybrid mod.

so...what were the values before you regaled?
"
xMustard wrote:
when crafting that ambusher, you must have regal'd a 1 prefix dagger because there are only two affixes on it. it is possible to end up with 2 prefixes, the % phys dmg and %phys/acc hybrid mod.

so...what were the values before you regaled?

Yup you are correct, my fault. You can regal to rare to result in 2 prefixes. But he definitely has the phys scaling prefix and the separate accuracy suffix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info