:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

All right i'll check them out and then I'll be back in few days. Thanks.

There is no genre or plot restrictions from my side. I learned from mangas that thematically anything can be fun (started with horror stuff, ended up on sports/fighting to be tossed to card captor sakura style stuff lol, with honorable mentions of food based mangas (shokugeki, toriko) and even gambling theme mangas (example Kaiji series))
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Apr 13, 2018, 9:26:47 AM
"
Necromael wrote:

There is no genre or plot restrictions from my side. I learned from mangas that thematically anything can be fun (started with horror stuff, ended up on sports/fighting to be tossed to card captor sakura style stuff lol, with honorable mentions of food based mangas (shokugeki, toriko) and even gambling theme mangas (example Kaiji series))

Speaking of shokugeki, that one has an adaptaion. Currently the second half of the third season is airing.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

Speaking of shokugeki, that one has an adaptaion. Currently the second half of the third season is airing.

When it comes to shokugeki, i would recommend watching instantly after you have had dinner.

That anime is vicious when you start watching it at like 10 in the evening, you end up with chips,ice cream, milkshakes, cookies and what have you just to satiate your hunger that you had no clue of having prior to watching the show.

It should come with a warning label

"caution : do not proceed without a bag of chips in your near vicinity"

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Disclaimer: Yes, I know, this isn't about Steins;Gate and I am sorry for that, I will start watching that later today. You can stop trying to shove it in my face every single time I write something here, charan. You happy now?

Finally the first episode of Hisone to Maso-tan came out and I freaking loved it! Characters look awesome and had quite the range of personality, soundtrack was on point and the dragon looks adorable. It had a bit of CGI animation, but it was done very well. It had a lot more funny moments than I thought it'd have, but that's a plus for me. I can already see a lot of drama happening with our main character, so it's gonna stay interesting for a while.
Heck, even if it went downhill very fast from here on out, I'd still consider it worth watching if we get only one more of those amazing flight scenes.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I know, this isn't about Steins;Gate and I am sorry for that

Don't be...i'd not watched it either and that first episode did not help matters, it takes a few to even get going properly.

So far about half way through and they are trying to DoDoDoo
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 14, 2018, 3:47:54 PM
Watched through made in abyss and read the manga up to last ch 45. It gets so nasty the more the story progresses and unsettling.

Its not conventional for sure and I like that.
Spreading salt since 2006

Really enjoyed my first fate movie... Dragged a little but overall 8 out of 10.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I just binged on apocrypha... I’m emotionally unstable now lol. There’s a lot of bs dialogue but the action is just eye candy... 7 out of 10. I didn’t get really attached to any of the characters their dialogue didn’t feel natural. Kudos to them for introducing binary sexuality... Eh not like it hasn’t been done before.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
binged watamote last weekend. and watching it for a second time because it is so on point.

fascinating how something can be so brutaly honest and realistic but also completely over the top and whacky.
one of the smartest and most honest things i have ever seen, across all media or genre.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Don't be...i'd not watched it either and that first episode did not help matters, it takes a few to even get going properly.

So far about half way through and they are trying to DoDoDoo

exactly same here. everyone tells me this show was the greatest thing ever....and then the first half of the series is about absolutely nothing, it just drives me mad to see how the actual events of 5 episodes could easily be fitted into one good, engaging episode....
but the same people told me that after 10 episodes it gets reeeeally good...well, im like 14 episodes in and i am still falling asleep over this show and there isnt a single character i can really relate to...
it took me like 2 months or so to crawl through 10 episodes of this show....when im done with an episode im rather glad i sat through it but also annoyed but the ultra-slow pacing, i genuinely have to force myself to watch it because otherwise ill lose my friends respect, lol....
Last edited by PaoloPinkel on Apr 19, 2018, 3:03:14 PM
^SG is a very nitpicky series.

There are a lot of little details and you really need to enjoy those kind of things to get the most out of it, while keeping track of all of the events mentally on a time-scale.

For me it was a solid watch cause i enjoy those kind of things and the ending is pretty fantastic but even more so due to all the build-up you gotta go true.

I can totally understand people not being into it.

(i'm re-watching "picking up girls in a dungeon" just cause it's a great show)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info